Debut Album "Expectations"
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler
GalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MC
MC Status: 2120458
Debut Album "Expectations"

Hello everyone! I have been working on this album on and off for a few years. I cannot describe how happy I am to be finished after all the time I've spent on this project.

I've struggled with depression and anxiety for a long time and I tried to put the ideas and feelings I had in my mind to music. I gave up a few times during the production due to never feeling good enough and constantly desiring better results. Even now, I find myself anxious posting my album here for all to see. But thankfully I have a very supporting family and very supporting friends. They helped encourage me along the way and I am grateful for them.

I was originally going to upload the album for free but everyone I've talked to told me that was a bad idea. So it's $6 on bandcamp. But if you really want to listen to it and are unable to part with $6, then I totally understand. Feel free to PM me your E-mail and I will send it to you. Otherwise, thanks for your support. I hope you enjoy!

(I realize that people can just listen to it on bandcamp but the quality is so terrible, I'd rather send it to you if you don't want to buy it lol.)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

GalacticBass is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #2
iDoG
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
iDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 17260
Re: Debut Album "Expectations"

congrats on seeing this through to completion. i can definitely relate to the struggle. pretty cool stuff and production sounds good even on this shitty work headset. you should be proud of this.
iDoG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:56 AM   #3
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler
GalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MC

Thanks so much for listening! Music is definitely a sort of therapy to help deal with difficult times. I wish you well in your struggles and hope something grand comes from it.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:43 PM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8529530
Thanked 6,772 Times in 4,825 Posts

I will check this out asap, just been buried in midterm grading + seasonal depression. I know dem feels man. Would love to hear how you expressed it all musically.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:30 AM   #5
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler

Hope your seasonal depression finds its way to an end soon man. Looking forward to hearing what you think of my album.
Thanks to GalacticBass
relic (05-03-2016)
Old 05-03-2016, 08:35 PM   #6
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8529530
Thanked 6,772 Times in 4,825 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticBass View Post
Hope your seasonal depression finds its way to an end soon man. Looking forward to hearing what you think of my album.
I usually start feeling better by April depending on the weather. This year with all the flip flopping between spring days then back to harsh winter is just making me nuts.

I'm about to go have a quick listen to your album now.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote