**IDMf Supporters Important Info**
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-18-2015, 07:17 PM   #1
Benwaa
**IDMf Supporters Important Info**

Just a quick heads up I've been sorting out the supporters tags today, this means that some of you will no longer have them because they only last a year. You can get it back simply by donating again using the donate button top left on the home page.

There is a sample pack available for supporters who donate over a certain amount, however it's rather old now and no doubt most of you have it already. I failed badly earlier this year (or was it last year?) to get an new one together. However i AM currently working on putting a new one together by the end of this year (only 2 weeks away) so if you'd like to hang fire on waiting for that f you're a new donator or refreshing your supporters tag i will ensure you get it as soon as it's done

Any of you who want to donate some samples for this please do so in a PM to me, and i WILL get off my arse and ensure they are in the pack too

Last edited by Benwaa; 12-18-2015 at 08:08 PM..

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 07:51 PM   #2
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8508080
Thanked 6,343 Times in 4,550 Posts
Re: **IDMf Supporters Important Info**

Right on. Thanks for the update Benwaa. I'll try to get something together for the sample pack.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Old 12-20-2015, 02:34 AM   #3
Ghost man
Learning The Ropes
Ghost man is on a distinguished road
Switzerland
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
Just a quick heads up I've been sorting out the supporters tags today, this means that some of you will no longer have them because they only last a year. You can get it back simply by donating again using the donate button top left on the home page.

There is a sample pack available for supporters who donate over a certain amount, however it's rather old now and no doubt most of you have it already. I failed badly earlier this year (or was it last year?) to get an new one together. However i AM currently working on putting a new one together by the end of this year (only 2 weeks away) so if you'd like to hang fire on waiting for that f you're a new donator or refreshing your supporters tag i will ensure you get it as soon as it's done

Any of you who want to donate some samples for this please do so in a PM to me, and i WILL get off my arse and ensure they are in the pack too
Bit brash, but I have a top selling vocal pack you can have for free to share if you want, called Electronic Art of Voice. If that would help you guys out, let me know. Have others as well that our community sells. Sure I can provide something... Hit me up mr. admin man.
Ghost man is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:49 AM   #4
vetrix
vetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MC
MC Status: 328476

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
I am more than happy to contribute with samples for this. IŽd send you a PM but am not entirely sure they are working on my panel considering that this year I tried to reach out to you several times but never got any reply. If you can confirm here or by sending me a PM that would be appreciated , thanks

------------------
vetrix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 03:11 AM   #5
vetrix
vetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MCvetrix is a savage MC
MC Status: 328476

I have some samples to donate for this but not sure if you still need them ?

------------------
vetrix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 10:30 AM   #6
djoxygen
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9389429

definitely gonna send over some samples. are the old sample packs gonna stay around? when i can i'm gonna throw more cash idmf's way

Advertisements

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote