Humpday Happiness with Benwaa
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 18-11-2015, 01:23 PM   #1
Benwaa
Icon1 Humpday Happiness with Benwaa

// HAPPY HUMPDAY! // Life is always better together, so come join us for Today's happiness is brought to you by the letters D and J.
That's right today I'llbe starting up Gibbon Records' very own Gibbon Live feed for a special DJ set live via webcam from none other than the Gibbonman Himself erm.... me! Benwaa
if any of you have witnessed my radio shows in the past you'll know that it's an eclectic mix of electronica. from ambient and chill all the way through any style to nasty arse techno.
So tune in at 6pm GMT (that's UK time) for that special treat!
be sure to share this around and invite all your friends too!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

tune in here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Benwaa; 26-03-2016 at 03:26 AM..

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
A.M (18-11-2015)
Old 18-11-2015, 07:47 PM   #2
Benwaa
Re: Humpday Happiness with Benwaa

Live on air now for a special set of electronica from deep to throbbing and all in between. TUNE IN NOW to see what Benwaa has in store

tune in here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #3
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 99650
Thanked 1,967 Times in 1,300 Posts

Why the hell not? Hopefully still going.
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 09:16 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 163810
Thanked 3,276 Times in 2,445 Posts

Yep..and going strong no less!

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 09:55 PM   #5
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Great stream, Ben..nice one! Also really looking forward to grabbing this when you post it up..definitely one for the collection, to be played over the coming Christmas holls! (..and may other times, too, of course.)

------------------
Old 18-11-2015, 10:13 PM   #6
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105317589

Damn man, I missed it! I got so excited that I was actually present and able to check it out but nope, Time is always trolling me. Is this going to be a weekly thing?

------------------
Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 10:26 PM   #7
Benwaa

first off thanks all who could make it to tune in

jvs I'm unsure of that at the moment. it's a thing i'm setting up for my label i run, so hopefully there'll be other artists on too, but days and times for them needs to be arranged. I know for sure at some point there'll be a live set or two from some magnificent artists so i'll keep it posted what's happening here as it all gets worked out. I think today was more a test day than anything else
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
jVs (18-11-2015)
Old 18-11-2015, 10:37 PM   #8
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105317589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
first off thanks all who could make it to tune in

jvs I'm unsure of that at the moment. it's a thing i'm setting up for my label i run, so hopefully there'll be other artists on too, but days and times for them needs to be arranged. I know for sure at some point there'll be a live set or two from some magnificent artists so i'll keep it posted what's happening here as it all gets worked out. I think today was more a test day than anything else
That's fucking awesome, Ben. I really like the design of your webpage too. So shares will be thrown around like Charlie Sheen spreading HIV!

------------------
Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 11:25 PM   #9
A.M

Thanks for the post-up over on SC..enjoying the replay as I type this..nice one.

------------------
Old 23-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #10
Benwaa

// HAPPY HUMPDAY! // Life is always better together, so come join us for Today's happiness is brought to you by the letters D and J.
That's right today we'll be starting up our very own Gibbon Live feed for a special DJ set live via webcam from none other than the Gibbonman Himself Benwaa
if any of you have witnessed his radio shows in the past you'll know that it's an eclectic mix of electronica. from ambient and chill all the way through any style to nasty arse techno.
So tune in at 7:30pm GMT (that's UK time) for that special treat!
be sure to share this around and invite all your friends too!

Last edited by Benwaa; 23-03-2016 at 05:30 PM..
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
relic (23-03-2016)
Old 23-03-2016, 05:23 PM   #11
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8519130
Thanked 6,564 Times in 4,685 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
It's hiumpday, that means Live stream tonight! on air from 7:30pm UK time! links in the OP <3

please spread the news and be there!
Nice one. I will be able to listen to this at work : )

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Old 23-03-2016, 06:51 PM   #12
A.M

My evening suddenly appears to be that much brighter.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
Old 23-03-2016, 09:22 PM   #13
Benwaa

Live on air now for a special set of electronica starting out from deep, to throbbing and all in between. TUNE IN NOW to hear what i have in store

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2016, 09:26 PM   #14
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8519130
Thanked 6,564 Times in 4,685 Posts

locked in!

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Old 25-03-2016, 03:15 AM   #15
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 17510

do it via twitch and youtube live its what i do and its just way way way better, plus i can live stream at full hd 60fps.
I use a couple of go pros and a webcam via a hdmi splitter and a black magic intensity pro capture card.

Last edited by joem; 25-03-2016 at 11:40 AM..
joem is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to joem
Old 25-03-2016, 03:27 AM   #16
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 17510

plus with youtube live it automatically uploads the footage to your own channel after.

Advertisements

joem is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote