[P] Hey! Is anyone ready to collaborate?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 21-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #1
djreevus
Learning The Ropes
djreevus is currently spamming hard
Mumbai
MC Status: 10
[P] Hey! Is anyone ready to collaborate?

So I work in FLStudio and I'd love to collaborate with anyone who produces at around 128 BPM..
Please PM me if you're interested..

Advertisements

djreevus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
zaroukos
Knob Twiddler
zaroukos is a splendid one to beholdzaroukos is a splendid one to beholdzaroukos is a splendid one to beholdzaroukos is a splendid one to beholdzaroukos is a splendid one to beholdzaroukos is a splendid one to beholdzaroukos is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
Re: Hey is anyone ready to collaborate?

My guess is that you're searching for people to complete your "ideas" or you wanna copy their methods on producing.

------------------
zaroukos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 11:52 AM   #3
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59060
Thanked 1,181 Times in 787 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaroukos View Post
My guess is that you're searching for people to complete your "ideas" or you wanna copy their methods on producing.
So? What's your point? That's what a lot of learning consists of... Taking someones methods, understanding them and applying them in your own way. What do you think people do when they study music or take classes? A friend of mine that studied music spent years analyzing Bach's and other musicians methods by taking apart their music. It's actually one of the best ways to learn if you ask me...

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 08:46 AM   #4
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

I'm a pain in the ass to collaborate with, but I'm game.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 09:38 AM   #5
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421869579
Thanked 4,832 Times in 2,793 Posts

Quote:
Were you trying to be an asshole, or did I just misunderstand?

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 07:04 PM   #6
1=1?
Knob Twiddler
1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of1=1? has much to be proud of
The Bay
MC Status: 1010

zaroukos seems confused, or is the specific thing I don't like about the music production/djing world.

I'm down to collaborate, I don't use FL studio though so I'd just be sending/needing audio stems.
1=1? is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 10:38 PM   #7
djreevus
Learning The Ropes
Mumbai

Quote:
That's really not the case zaroukos..
It's just a general thing for people aspiring to become music producers to collaborate in order to share their ideas, try out new stuff and learn and achieve something together.
If you think that at this level, collaborating is a way to "copy" other's methods of producing, then unfortunately, you're wrong.
Collaborating is a way to discover new styles of production, or to discover new ways to go about things. Because, let's all admit, how would you know how deep an ocean is without actually diving into it?
Collaborating is a 2-sided thing. This means that both the people who are collaborating are willing to share their ideas and methods of production with one another.
Honestly, I really don't care about how good your tracks are or how strong you are from the "music theory" perspective.. All I gotta say is you need to get outta that nutshell you're living in and get a life cause you're gonna get nowhere in life as a producer if you're gonna be sooo stuck up and soo self opinionated.
Oh, and as far as your opinion is concerned, there not a single damn given by anyone on this forum.
Old 25-03-2014, 01:28 AM   #8
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFT View Post
Seems like the rule on this forum, you post a honest, positive comment and some dumbbell [sometime a "veteran" or "moderator" - thanks to Kode for calling this twit out] craps all over it. Maybe somebody can help us find the option in control panel that turns off the odious, belligerent windbag setting?
1) This guy isn't a mod or vet

2) No, you can't turn off peoples' opinions from the control panel
Old 25-03-2014, 02:01 AM   #9
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421869579
Thanked 4,832 Times in 2,793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFT View Post
Seems like the rule on this forum, you post a honest, positive comment and some dumbbell [sometime a "veteran" or "moderator" - thanks to Kode for calling this twit out] craps all over it. Maybe somebody can help us find the option in control panel that turns off the odious, belligerent windbag setting?
I wouldn't worry about it too much. This is the best forum I've seen in terms of behavior. The veteran tag is just for people who've been here a while or have reached 5,000 posts, so they aren't obliged to act a certain way. The mods are all very nice people, but they call out bullshit when they see it.

I don't know what experience you've had, but I don't think you should think negatively about it.

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 05:45 AM   #10
Jerzey
Analog Lurker
Jerzey is currently spamming hard
New Jersey USA
Re: [P] Hey is anyone ready to collaborate?

tried to PM you, box is full bro
Jerzey is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 11:03 AM   #11
djreevus
Learning The Ropes
Mumbai
Re: [P] Hey is anyone ready to collaborate?

try again bro
Old 29-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #12
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Re: [P] Hey! Is anyone ready to collaborate?

Hang on, there's a better way. lmgtfy

Advertisements