GM to release no steering wheel cars in 2019 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 19-01-2018, 07:19 PM   #41
emessiah
Regular Freak
emessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really nice
illegal exit from the game grid
MC Status: 360
Re: GM to release no steering wheel cars in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly View Post
there is absolutely no difference between driving around normally in a car and racing on a track, that is very correct.
there's one slight difference: your music wouldn't be fun if you made it with your eyes closed.

Advertisements

emessiah is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 07:20 PM   #42
emessiah
Regular Freak
emessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really niceemessiah is just really nice
illegal exit from the game grid
MC Status: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
When I buy a driverless car, Imma hack the software innit so that if the car has to quickly choose between rolling off a cliff OR ramming in the hypothetical ten people standing in my way, it will kill the ten people in my way.

AI will have to make decisions like that. Think about it.
thinking about it: how will the AI know if those 10 people are morally bankrupt enough to be worth killing?
emessiah is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to emessiah
thom (19-01-2018)
Old 20-01-2018, 02:41 AM   #43
Bluesh1ft
Sample Destroyer
Bluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond repute
In another world, usually
MC Status: 2710

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Haha. I actually can't stand alcohol mixed with dairy. Touche' though

To your other point. I actually really enjoy my commute time. Its a great recharge for an introvert. It'd be nice to have the option to just kick back and really relax during it though. Thankfully I'm not doing the 8 lane super highway garbage. Just state routes from county to county.

Also, I'm an intellectual during my commute, I listen to music and NPR. I get home and slap on Jersey Shore (thanks for reminding me that that three ring shit show of human garbage existed, its fantastic and I'm a shameless voyeur...and its totally like going to the zoo...we've also been watching a Toddlers and Tiaras here and there for a couple weeks...those people are psycho).
Then you have never reached the zen state that is Khalua and Chocolate Milk.

Advertisements

Bluesh1ft is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote