[ACID - live jam] liquid air - through the rainbow
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-11-2016, 06:40 AM   #1
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 51810
Thanked 1,036 Times in 764 Posts
[ACID - live jam] liquid air - through the rainbow

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Fun in my den...

Hope the levels are fine this time (I paid attention this time around).

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [ACID - live jam] liquid air - through the rainbow.
Old 15-11-2016, 04:26 AM   #2
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
Re: [ACID - live jam] liquid air - through the rainbow

Thanks for taking the time to listen and offer some feedback. Much appreciated.

------------------

Old 15-11-2016, 06:09 AM   #3
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post
Thanks for taking the time to listen and offer some feedback. Much appreciated.
Sorry dude the guy you were replying to was a spammer so I deleted the post along with 30 others. I was going to delete your reply there and message you but I couldn't do it for some reason. Buttons not working on my phone atm. So I'll just leave this here so nobody thinks you're crazy and in doing so give your thread a bump.

Listened to a piortion of the track while I was at it too. Can't say I like that, I dunno, agro-tech kick, but the 303 sounds pretty nice. Avalon or Roland? Hard to say much else on an extended jam like that but yeah, nice work nice and sweet setup.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 08:49 AM   #4
Moppy
Granular Poster
Moppy will become famous soon enoughMoppy will become famous soon enough
Cairns
MC Status: 110

Took me on a ride, nice track! Love the kick
Moppy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: liquid air
Old 15-11-2016, 08:57 AM   #5
foilmusiq
Granular Poster
foilmusiq has a spectacular aura aboutfoilmusiq has a spectacular aura aboutfoilmusiq has a spectacular aura about
Zg
MC Status: 210

Well, that is great, love that hard kick!

------------------
foilmusiq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #6
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
Corny

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
Sorry dude the guy you were replying to was a spammer so I deleted the post along with 30 others. I was going to delete your reply there and message you but I couldn't do it for some reason. Buttons not working on my phone atm. So I'll just leave this here so nobody thinks you're crazy and in doing so give your thread a bump.

Listened to a piortion of the track while I was at it too. Can't say I like that, I dunno, agro-tech kick, but the 303 sounds pretty nice. Avalon or Roland? Hard to say much else on an extended jam like that but yeah, nice work nice and sweet setup.

Well, normally I spot spammers, but this one slipped my attention. I tried to delete my post, but it wouldn't work on my phone.
I used both the TB-03 (that one comes in first and is run through that Rainbow Machine to create the textured layer that comes in first via a slow filter opening). The other layer comes later and that's the Avalon side chained through Möbius (phaser), tinge of Big Sky (Spring Verb), and full on Timeline (Filter sweep MIDI synced tape delay).
The kick was actually inspired by some Berghain sets, specifically this track:
It's side chained into a Hall of Fame reverb pedal (compressor dialed in on Rytm) and using Presswerk ITB for good measure.
Thanks for the bump and the comments.

Advertisements

------------------