[Dirty-minded Electropunk with vox] For the Girls in Long Skirts (Newly Remastered)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-09-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421871329
Thanked 4,867 Times in 2,814 Posts
[Dirty-minded Electropunk with vox] For the Girls in Long Skirts (Newly Remastered)

I brushed this off in preparation for live performances (although I may be getting a little old to be doing this one), and decided to go ahead and post it. I'm remastering the entire EP this is from, and I currently have three of the five tracks finished. Enjoy!

If you're interested in comparing, the original can be found [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vlantis
Kaede (16-09-2016)
Rate this track - [Dirty-minded Electropunk with vox] For the Girls in Long Skirts (Newly Remastered).
Old 16-09-2016, 02:27 PM   #2
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42387599
Thanked 5,072 Times in 3,307 Posts
Re: [Dirty-minded Electropunk with vox] For the Girls in Long Skirts (Newly Remastere

Great fun (again)

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 07:16 PM   #3
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa
Kaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MC
MC Status: 52987903
Thanked 1,115 Times in 647 Posts
Re: [Dirty-minded Electropunk with vox] For the Girls in Long Skirts (Newly Remastere

You filthy wench, you.
Kaede is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #4
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 20360

1990s teen rock bands in a nutshell.

------------------
My Website:https://flootaboot.wordpress.com/

(all of my music is linked on my website)
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 12:39 PM   #5
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.

Thanks for the listen, guys a gal!

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook
Old 21-09-2016, 08:29 PM   #6
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181060
Thanked 3,621 Times in 2,700 Posts

Liked the clarity of this version, but somehow like the original version better..can't really say why, as they're both good..but I think the first version clicks with me more.

Nice blast from the past, J..cheers.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 08:54 AM   #7
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3063969

This was a refreshing change from everything I have been listening too in the LB tonight! You nailed the genre you were aiming for and the vocals really drove the track as well as the chaotic upbeat instruments!
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 04:36 PM   #8
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
In the corn.

Do'op! I didn't see these comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Liked the clarity of this version, but somehow like the original version better..can't really say why, as they're both good..but I think the first version clicks with me more.

Nice blast from the past, J..cheers.
I must be going all George Lucas, because I can't stand a lot of my old mixing and mastering, especially considering I know specific things I did back then that are big no-no's, but maybe this is what gives them character?? Who knows.

One thing though is that I think I'm gonna retire this song pretty soon. I've changed my point of view on a lot of things this past year, and have had a lot of rewards because of it (yay vaguery!), and I don't really want some assholes thinking I actually condone this type of attitude, because that was never my intention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewir3d View Post
This was a refreshing change from everything I have been listening too in the LB tonight! You nailed the genre you were aiming for and the vocals really drove the track as well as the chaotic upbeat instruments!
Thank you! I was listening to a lot of Andrew W K when I wrote this.

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook
Old 05-10-2016, 08:14 AM   #9
papo
Microknight
papo is a jewel in the roughpapo is a jewel in the roughpapo is a jewel in the roughpapo is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

Very refreshing. Enjoyed it very much
papo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 06:59 PM   #10
neyus
Digital Surfer
neyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 4310

Hilarious in a good way!!

------------------
neyus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 07:19 PM   #11
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
In the corn.

Thanks for taking the time to listen, guys!

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud
Facebook