[Piano] Dead Island Theme Remix/Cover
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 09-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
foreplay101
Granular Poster
foreplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MCforeplay101 is a savage MC
Menifee
MC Status: 114524
[Piano] Dead Island Theme Remix/Cover

Hey guy, so this is my first remix/ cover, and so far i am very happy.

Its a cover/remix of the theme song of the video game Dead Island.
I love the original so much and found myself wanting to play it myself.

I wanted to keep the songs original atmosphere, but then slowly add my own artistry into it.
I am about half way done with the song and would like any hints, comments, or reviews before i proceed with the rest of the song.

Please Rate and Comment! Thank You!

Advertisements

------------------
60% of the time, it works everytime...
foreplay101 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Piano] Dead Island Theme Remix/Cover.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
EatTheFood
EatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond repute
is NOT full of rich people.
MC Status: 8160
Re: [Piano] Dead Island Theme Remix/Cover

Real nice!
Nothing to say.

------------------
EatTheFood is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
ishkabum
Master of the LFO
ishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MC
Virginia
MC Status: 1205510

I also really like what you have here and have nothing to suggest for improvement. Enjoyed all the voices and percussion, moved enough, soothing track.

------------------

http://soundcloud.com/caerus
ishkabum is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:22 AM   #4
Aleleeinated
Regular Freak
Aleleeinated is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

For someone who is working on a similarly ambient piano track, I can identify with this. I dont know the theme song itself so I cant compare it to that, but the piano sounds smooth.

Advertisements

Aleleeinated is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote