[Progressive House] Serial Saga - Utopian
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 23-09-2016, 08:30 PM   #1
SoloSaga
Sample Destroyer
SoloSaga will become famous soon enough
Ohio
MC Status: 60
Icon14 [Progressive House] Serial Saga - Utopian

I love deadmau5' old prog stuff. This is sorta inspired and I was thinking of making like a 9 minute extended mix of this, because certain parts i love too much and I think they need to be longer. Let me know what you guys think.

Advertisements

------------------
SoloSaga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Progressive House] Serial Saga - Utopian.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:01 AM   #2
emin_janaslani
Learning The Ropes
emin_janaslani will become famous soon enoughemin_janaslani will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: [Progressive House] Serial Saga - Utopian

Cool song, production wise it's pretty good although there is room for improvement. I'm a freelance engineer that would like to mix this track for you to showcase my skill. I don't charge much at the moment and I'll mix it before you pay so you can hear the results. If this interests you, please PM me.
emin_janaslani is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2016, 02:27 PM   #3
SoloSaga
Sample Destroyer
Ohio

Thanks for the comment, I'll keep your services in mind

------------------
Old 01-11-2016, 03:00 AM   #4
Naiqvist
Soundwave Mangler
Naiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MC
MC Status: 812406

Subs need to be more present, and I would add another break, just something to deviate from the main loop of the track just to add a little variation. Otherwise great mix, nice tonality, and some interesting filter automation. You are obviously very talented and have a great sound (that I could see being commercially accessible), you just need take that extra step to add a little more contrast throughout the course of the track. good job
Naiqvist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 01:57 PM   #5
SoloSaga
Sample Destroyer
Ohio

Hey there, thank you very much for the input. It's nice to hear that my sound is "commercial" whether that's a bad thing or not, either way. It means a lot when someone says I have talent, I appreciate your kind words.

On my next projects I'll take your criticism into account. I agree with both of the things you brought up. Once again, thank you for listening and commenting.

Advertisements

------------------