[habitat] Talamanca - Times like these (Qianta Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-05-2016, 07:56 PM   #1
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413421
[habitat] Talamanca - Times like these (Qianta Remix)

Ok so I know this is an IDM forum but n*gga I like to share my share of boomboom , loud music that makes you wanna do dr*gs and f*k a b*tch in the shift + 244

alright withoout future spam, here is the track

Advertisements

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [habitat] Talamanca - Times like these (Qianta Remix).
Old 07-05-2016, 08:39 AM   #2
d3b
Knob Twiddler
d3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MCd3b is a savage MC
MC Status: 118464
Re: [habitat] Talamanca - Times like these (Qianta Remix)

nice track man, i think you're synths are sounding pretty lovely compared to the original, especially the arpd pluck/tonal changes

:badger:
d3b is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:40 AM   #3
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647
Re: [habitat] Talamanca - Times like these (Qianta Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qianta View Post
Ok so I know this is an IDM forum but n*gga I like to share my share of boomboom , loud music that makes you wanna do dr*gs and f*k a b*tch in the shift + 244

alright withoout future spam, here is the track
Kinda feels like a mix of a few things. For one I am hearing some deadmau5 vibes in there. It's cool, I like it. The melodies and structure are pretty cool even though I would have imagined it a bit longer and slower to build every time, but that just personal preference. One issue I found was that it felt like it was only the kick and the kick + clap going on, the hi hat didn't feel like it was doing it's job at keeping the beat interested. I think that's something pretty important as "4 to the floor" is arleady a boring ass beat. I like that transitional lead sustained sound that comes in around 1:07 and eventually LP's out. Cool track man

Advertisements

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote