recommend noise artists/tracks [NSFW] - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

« Orphx | Noise Unit »
Old 11-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #41
Mind Of God
Microknight
Mind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud of
New Orleans, Louisiana
MC Status: 1110
Re: recommend noise artists/tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
MZ.412 is killer..! I have some of that....Marco of Atrax Morgue sited them as key influence..

Advertisements

------------------
Mind Of God is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #42
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269465358
Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,878 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Of God View Post
Damn, I bet it does!! I see Bagman on there, I am familiar with him.....he did some splits with my friend Matt (Noise Nazi)......good & harsh!

I only have one Noise Nazi release, this one:
It's quite good, I think it was released by an Italian label, Murderabilia records.

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #43
Mind Of God
Microknight
Mind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud of
New Orleans, Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
I only have one Noise Nazi release, this one:
It's quite good, I think it was released by an Italian label, Murderabilia records.
That's it, man, you got it! You know, Matt was actually the guy that initially pointed me in the right direction as far as making electronic music goes (before this, I had only played guitar in death metal band Apostasy.....I've loved heavy electronic stuff for many years, but just never had the know-how to go about making it).....I was on YouTube one day, flipping through death industrial stuff, & I ran across Noise Nazi, & liked it.....so, I figured I'd look it up on Facebook, & I found it....then, I commented on one of the links on the NN page, told him that I had turned my friend Mike W. (the Eyehategod vocalist) onto his stuff, & he tripped out, lol! He was excited that someone kinda famous was hearing his stuff, ya know? So, he sent me a friend request & we got to talking & all, getting along & whatnot.....& I mentioned to him that I'd like to do some electronic music, too.....either some death industrial or some heavy dub (which is what I ended up doing).....he told me to look up "Fruity Loops" since that is what he used, so I did.....I've been at it ever since.....he helped give birth to M.O.G. in a way, in other words.....isn't that a trip?!

------------------
Old 06-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #44
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89279323
Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,175 Posts

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #45
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: recommend noise artists/tracks [NSFW]

Pregnant Spore // Justin Marc Lloyd
Crown of Bone
Lovebrrd
Vomir
Facialmess
Hearse Fetish
Folter
Government Alpha
Killer Bug // Kazumoto Endo
The Black Scorpio Underground
Burial Ground // Haemorrhaging Fetus // Broken Spirit // Teenage Strangler
Masonna
Cursed Aether
The Vomit Arsonist
Wold
Kylie Minoise // Lea Cummings
Sewer Election
Merzbow

There are way too many good ones, but this list should get somebody started in the right direction. Some of these are even on spotify, look for Mas and Merz if you want some good 90's material.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:30 AM   #46
Mind Of God
Microknight
New Orleans, Louisiana

My friend John Everall (TACTILE) made this little video this morning. He's using something he calls "Alien Brain". It sounds amazing..

------------------
Thanks to Mind Of God
PROton42 (21-09-2014)
Old 28-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #47
Ironpaw
Regular Freak
Ironpaw is a jewel in the roughIronpaw is a jewel in the roughIronpaw is a jewel in the rough
Kyoto, Japan
MC Status: 260

Merzbow - Animal Magnetism
Ironpaw is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Ironpaw
Kvlt O))) (29-10-2013)
Old 29-10-2013, 03:30 AM   #48
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpaw View Post
Merzbow - Animal Magnetism
YES.

Also, Kibako.
Old 29-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #49
Ironpaw
Regular Freak
Ironpaw is a jewel in the roughIronpaw is a jewel in the roughIronpaw is a jewel in the rough
Kyoto, Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
YES.

Also, Kibako.
yeah, it's the album that got me into noise, actually. there was something about it that entranced me.

i wish more people my age listened to noise music, there's some magic to be found under the abrasiveness.
Ironpaw is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Ironpaw
Kvlt O))) (12-01-2014)
Old 13-01-2014, 12:05 AM   #50
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpaw View Post
yeah, it's the album that got me into noise, actually. there was something about it that entranced me.

i wish more people my age listened to noise music, there's some magic to be found under the abrasiveness.
Kibako is a good intro album, not full on with the noise & very electronic (along with cool granular percussion, sporadic melodies, etc)

This one's a lot like that too, but probably even a little calmer. Very 'melodic' (if you know what I mean) and everything isn't coated in heavy layers of distortion. Pretty fun.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Same with this one, I'm almost tempted to not even call it noise. It's just electronic fun
Old 14-01-2014, 04:02 AM   #51
Necrobot
Minor Glitch
Necrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

Oscillating Innard's Nadir Emergence (2008) Highly recommended!
Necrobot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:16 AM   #52
Agni [Vandal]
Minor Glitch
Agni [Vandal] is a jewel in the roughAgni [Vandal] is a jewel in the roughAgni [Vandal] is a jewel in the rough
Utah

How is this kind of stuff made/produced?!

------------------

Agni [Vandal] is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:04 AM   #53
Necrobot
Minor Glitch
Necrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agni [Vandal] View Post
What, in particular? I can lend some insight.

------------------
Necrobot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:01 PM   #54
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agni [Vandal] View Post
Squashed & distorted. Usually analog but definitely not always
Old 07-07-2014, 05:51 PM   #55
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89279323
Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,175 Posts

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:16 AM   #56
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Bagman is my jam lately, pretty much on repeat. I put the DL links in that other thread but I'm too lazy to do it again.

Also, the new WOLD is fucking great. Even Pitchfork agrees. *shudder*
Old 08-07-2014, 03:31 PM   #57
Darth Bathory
Regular Freak
Darth Bathory is a jewel in the roughDarth Bathory is a jewel in the roughDarth Bathory is a jewel in the rough

My recommendation would be Brighter Death Now's "Necrose Evangelicum". It's a dark, clammy, oppressive and suffocating, like being buried alive - which I guess was kind of the intent. It's equal parts power electronics and death industrial, and by no means an easy listen.

An honourable mention would have to go to MZ.412's "Burning The Temple Of God", which is kind of what happens when a black metal aesthetic is grafted, still shrieking, to a cold dark industrial monolith. Equal parts atmospheric and explosive. Noise doesn't work without silence any more than light working without the dark. Gotta love that dark.
Darth Bathory is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Aderlating: Spear Of Gold And Seraphim Bone (Part One)
Old 19-07-2014, 08:03 AM   #58
purplefish
Master of the LFO
purplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MCpurplefish is a savage MC
Ghent
MC Status: 11410

Check out System Breakdown Records from Salzburg/Austria:

Some of the artists are a bit more on the breakcore side of noise, but always very noisey!
They are really nice dudes too and make super cute CDs.

------------------
my drawings/music/videos/stuff: http://www.floodcomics.com/
purplefish is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to purplefish
jVs (23-10-2014)
Old 21-09-2014, 06:19 PM   #59
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

Old 21-09-2014, 09:10 PM   #60
Chozo Tull
IDMf Supporter
Chozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MC
Near Paris
MC Status: 14960

Merzbow, clipping.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boretron42 View Post
I will now only post pictures of my boner if I make it to 10,000 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
If you drop the beat it's just called noise, you trendy fuck.

Chozo Tull is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote

« Orphx | Noise Unit »