Novation V-Station and Bass Station on Music Tech DVD
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 08-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #1
UpSides
Granular Poster
UpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
Novation V-Station and Bass Station on Music Tech DVD

I just discovered that I hadn't posted this before. Music Tech issue 148 included a Focusrite midnight suite and Novation V-Station and Bass Station. It's the July 2015 issue. As far as purchasing the digital issue and downloading the content, you used to be able to, but someone on kvr posted the information that you could download without purchasing the magazine and it was apparently removed. I don't know if you can email to prove that you bought it and get another download location, or if it was actually removed.

The magazine is available on ebay though for around $10 USD. I already had V-Station but not Bass Station or the Focusrite suite. I hope someone might find this helpful.

Advertisements

UpSides is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote