Reason sounds so much better than FL Studio - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 25-11-2015, 03:45 AM   #41
JayMSay
Savage Mad Cunt
JayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond reputeJayMSay has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2460
Re: Reason sounds so much better than FL Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSides View Post
OK, I'm contributing on topic. I don't agree that Reason sounds better than FL Studio. I didn't really take this topic seriously at first. I'm one of those people that believes there's not much difference between DAWs. There are different tools and workflows, but I think we all wind up at the same place. I haven't heard any track created with Reason that wouldn't have sounded just as good if FL had been used or Ableton for that matter. There are just too many different ways of producing to think that any DAW has a distinct advantage over another. One is better for live recording. Another has a great piano roll. Another has better quality provided effects. How can we seriously say that one "sounds" better than another. Wouldn't that be determined by your sound sources?

I still don't think this is a serious topic. Some replies appear to be tongue-in-cheek to me. This sounds just like the "audio engine" wars debate which has been settled time and again by comparing input and output files.
We found the REASON! its cause reason had mastering pulgin on it sounded better.

Advertisements

------------------
JayMSay is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 03:58 AM   #42
Ap0C552
Digital Surfer
Ap0C552 is a splendid one to beholdAp0C552 is a splendid one to beholdAp0C552 is a splendid one to beholdAp0C552 is a splendid one to beholdAp0C552 is a splendid one to beholdAp0C552 is a splendid one to beholdAp0C552 is a splendid one to behold
Winnipeg
MC Status: 848
Re: Reason sounds so much better than FL Studio

close noob topic lol

Advertisements

------------------
Ap0C552 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote