Well, you're not giving us much to work with here man.... ^^
1) Brazilian is not a language and there are multiple languages spoken in brazil. I guess you mean portuguese, since it's the most common language there.
2) that you think the track is "Super cool" is not too helpful either.
But since I like playing detective, I have some questions:
1) Where do these countdowns happen? Throughout the track, in the middle etc.?
2) Does the music break down during the countdown (do certain synths/drums get taken away, does it get quieter or does it change in any other way?
3) Since you posted this in the techno section, what kind of techno is it? If you don't know it, can you maybe post some tracks that sound similar.
4) Do they count down from 10, or 5, or 3?
5) what kind of radio station was it?
6) Any other memorable instruments, synths or sth. you can remember?
7) could it have been a remix of some track with those vocals (countdowns)?
I just randomly googled some tracks with lyrics and came up with one (definitely not techno though), but maybe I got in a lucky shot!
Tiesto feat. Priscilla Ahn - I Am Strong