Famous Tech House DJ emails?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Techno Techno Techno Techno Techno

Old 22-01-2016, 04:28 PM   #1
victortello
Minor Glitch
victortello will become famous soon enough
Cusco
MC Status: 60
Icon5 Famous Tech House DJ emails?

Hi, i'm pretty new in all about releasing track on labels, also sending promos or demos.
Maybe, you have some Techno / Tech House DJ emails? I really want to share my promos whit them

Idk, DJs like Marco Carola, Carl Cox, Dubfire...

Advertisements

victortello is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #2
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214389848
Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,763 Posts
Re: Famous Tech House DJ emails?

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Edit: Try their labels, managements, agents, etc instead.

Last edited by Evelon; 22-01-2016 at 04:41 PM..

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 04:55 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541230
Thanked 7,006 Times in 4,979 Posts

I think it would be really unprofessional, not to mention just disrespectful, to give out someone's personal email to a random person on the internet.

Not meaning to be cruel or unhelpful, but that doesn't seem like a realistic expectation from a forum post. I would take Evelon's advice. My advice would be to go out to DJ nights and try to make friends with the promoters and DJs, get your music in their hands, work your way up from there.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 05:13 PM   #4
Benwaa

2 ways you can do this. one is to contact all the djs and agents directly, that way you aren't ever spamming anyone.
Or you can buy a list of the emails too. But you will be spamming some and some will report you for it.

I'm going to be honest and say i've done both, The first instance i get good feedback in general however even then some of the guys who say yes to promos don't even listen to them.
In the second instance i've gotten support from djs i could really never find the contact details for, even through their (obstinate usually) management. Some of these guys turned out to be the best supporters by far and tbh i've not been reported for spam more than a handful of times. I'm not advocating this second approach as a good way forward, it generally isnt. but t does work.
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 05:34 PM   #5
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541230
Thanked 7,006 Times in 4,979 Posts

I guess I'm not really surprised, but I am surprised you can buy such an email list.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 05:40 PM   #6
Benwaa

it's far too easy to buy such a list. not linking here to enable, but you know how to find such a thing anyway
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 05:53 PM   #7
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 154610
Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by victortello View Post
Hi, i'm pretty new in all about releasing track on labels, also sending promos or demos.
Maybe, you have some Techno / Tech House DJ emails? I really want to share my promos whit them

Idk, DJs like Marco Carola, Carl Cox, Dubfire...

What I generally have to say to all this is... Dude, there never has been a better time to be creative in how you put yourself out there. If you traveled back in time 20-25 years and told me about the internet, youtube, viral stuff etc and, generally, how it's relatively easier to create good content, put it out there and promote it however you want without having to go through ANYONE before it potentially reaches thousands, millions of people? I would have said "Jesus christ just work on good shit and make your own awesome videoclip...fuck labels..." or something.

Seriously man.

If that >>
Code:
is your idea of generating interest, you have a lot to learn, son.

Man up.

Code:
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 06:03 PM   #8
Benwaa

oh another route you can take is to use a company that does this sort of thing. like all businesses there are good and bad ones. some will really push your promo the right way for the cost, others will just send out the promo to their established list of djs. the benefit of this with the average to better ones is that they have a good established relationship with their mailing lists, so there's more likelihood of feedback and support too

eg https://www.facebook.com/kaufemusik.promopool?about
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #9
Rough Cuts
Granular Poster
Rough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant future
Manchester
MC Status: 1510

Anyone got james camerons email while we're at it? Got a sweet idea for a titanic sequel.

Advertisements

Rough Cuts is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote