These days I mainly work on server side web dev and in my spare time IoT projects and applications for creative media professionals.
Recent pro gigs include:
- Code reviewer for a supply chain management application
- Front-end developer for real estate and property groups
- eCommerce / Retail management systems in multiple industries
Side projects at the moment include:
- Record label asset management. Stores demo submissions, pre-master assets, release assets, artwork, artist/album metadata etc...
- Application for audio professionals for creating FOH running sheets for sound checks, load in/out, stage plots and gear lists. Will be extended to track studio projects and also a mobile app for making field recording notes.
- rPi DSLR photo streamer for professional photographers which converts and streams images across a network in real time. Will include features to pick/drop pictures before downloading them, as well as an interface for clients to rate photos as they're taken, etc.
- XML version control for audio project files (see this thread
) basically will be a git wrapper which lets you commit change history of supported DAW project files.