IDMf047: VA - Standing, Wave **OUT NOW**
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 04-18-2016, 10:49 AM   #1
Benwaa
Icon14 IDMf047: VA - Standing, Wave **OUT NOW**

IDMfNetlabel Presents:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Electronic music composition represents many different things. It represents different concepts, different styles, and different meanings to both listener and artist. In no greater way will life experience and influence come together to produce such a result as they do within the realm of creative discovery. With the eagerly anticipated release of IDMf047, the premier forum-based IDMf Netlabel returns with an eclectic compilation of 13 member submitted tracks. Each selection displays this concept of experience and influence with full force. From the ethereal and sometimes dark ambient glitch of Circus Of Mind, Algebraic and Professureal,FluitteByOne's gritty 4x4, and ferocious breaks from Cameron and UcoB, here we present a solid return to a wider scope. This compilation represents the diverse user-base and the IDMforums as a whole. IDMf047 promises to be the guide on a journey through the minds of 13 artists while tapping straight into the heart of the listener.
It is within this union that a record will remain after the last Standing, Wave.

1.Circus Of Mind - Midriase 06:38
2.FluitteByOne - Truly 08:11
3.Algerbraic - Broken 02:51
4.Fidelium - Requiem 07:30
5.theMaLm - Too Orangy 04:56
6.Professurreal - I Don't Mind 05:34
7.Eddie D - Mer 03:33
8.Lucky One - Hot Moon For Girls 05:39
9.Cameron - Look 04:01
10.Poztman - Enouement 04:26
11.Eden's Coming - Slap Af 04:36
12.UCoB - Pomodora The Expolorer 03:49

Mastering: Chase Dobson | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Artwork: Benwaa | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Contact: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

IDMfNetlabel Organized by the IDMforums.com community
A Creative Commons Release - Some Rights Reserved

Last edited by RFJ; 04-27-2016 at 03:57 PM..

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:25 AM   #2
fidelium
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
¯\(°_o)/¯
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,687 Posts
Re: IDMf047: VA - Standing, Wave **OUT NOW**

first

woohoo! throwing on now

------------------

IDMf Netlabel is now accepting submissions for solo releases. If you feel your music would be a good fit, send demos to idmfnetlabel@gmail.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
We're all living in a simulation created by Wayne Baker and idmf has no caps or embedding.
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:40 AM   #3
professurreal
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 732 Posts
IDMf047: VA - Standing, Wave **OUT NOW**

Wohoo! And my track is on it as well.
What an honor to get one of my tracks released by the net label after all the years I spent on here
Congrats to everyone else that made it onto the release. Can't wait to listen to all of your tracks!

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:41 PM   #4
jbvdb493
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 19610

Nice!
Getting through my first listen, great comp!
Good job everyone involved

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to jbvdb493
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-18-2016, 02:34 PM   #5
Stercogburn
Stercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MCStercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42335849
Thanked 4,037 Times in 2,652 Posts

Congratulations to everyone who made it onto the album, and thanks to all who submitted entries

------------------
This space intentionally blank.
Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:40 PM   #6
lucky one
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900078

So cool, that compilation looks and sounds awesome, I'm really proud to be featured in the middle of all these good tracks

Well done for the great work, and many thanks to the doers and the makers!

Cheers,

Luc

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electronica & ChillOut - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:49 PM   #7
relic
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8481530
Thanked 5,812 Times in 4,190 Posts

Looks like a fabulous line up of members made the cut. Looking forward to this. : )

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag
It's not like it matters what you put in this trainwreck. Even pictures of floppy dongs would be an improvement.
Real quick n dirty DrumBrute demo song.
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-18-2016, 02:59 PM   #8
chasedobson
bulletunderabloodredsky
chasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 1520027
Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,066 Posts

4 instances of soundgooderizer, 2 ozone presets, bounced to VHS, converted back to digital and made sure everything was in the red, cause red = hype.

MASTERING.

------------------
chasedobson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 03:09 PM   #9
chasedobson
bulletunderabloodredsky
chasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 1520027
Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,066 Posts

On a serious note.

Mastering compilations is typically a challenge. You have 10-15 different artist with different mixing styles, genres, recording setups. I've done some int he past that have made me want to punch kittens (a 2 CD remix compilation of industrial artists for Metropolis Records is a nightmare... just.. dont go there)

This one wasn't like that. The quality of the pre-masters made this really enjoyable, there was no major fixing that needed to be done and there was only one track that needed a little "extra love" to get sounding consistent with the rest of the tunes. While the track content in this comp IS varied, the quality of the tunes made it an easy endeavor.

I spend some time poking around in the listening booth here and there. now have some new people to keep an eye out for.

(:

------------------
chasedobson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 03:31 PM   #10
CircusofMind
CircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MCCircusofMind is a savage MC
SF Bay Area
MC Status: 2937951

Great news!

------------------
*****Website*****Facebook*****Soundcloud*****Bandcamp*****
CircusofMind is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to CircusofMind
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-18-2016, 06:16 PM   #11
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1814077

Just had quick flash through, some standouts and some growers...will listen more intently when I get some time. Well done to those who reaped the accolade and obviously the hard work of them production team, spot on.
Great job and thanks for sharing the talent.
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-18-2016, 07:36 PM   #12
RFJ
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199639518
Thanked 4,805 Times in 3,098 Posts

^Seconded.

Was listening on the way to work this morning. Fantastic job to everyone involved, artists and folks behind the scenes. Really love seeing the new names on the track list besides the standard crop.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:49 PM   #13
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35993896

It all sounds fantastic from beginning to end. Congrats to the members and netlabel for a stand out release!
P.s. the mastering is super solid.

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:00 PM   #14
EdenC
EdenC is a splendid one to beholdEdenC is a splendid one to beholdEdenC is a splendid one to beholdEdenC is a splendid one to beholdEdenC is a splendid one to beholdEdenC is a splendid one to behold
UK
MC Status: 660

Awesome album. Glad I got chosen, all these tunes are great!

Btw, is anyone else seeing my tune as the only one without an image, or is that just me?

Last edited by EdenC; 04-18-2016 at 09:12 PM..

------------------
I fondle FL Studio until things come out.
https://soundcloud.com/edenscoming
EdenC is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to EdenC
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-18-2016, 11:38 PM   #15
dada_davros
dada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6210

Great stuff! Listening now and it is sounding sweet

------------------
dada_davros is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to dada_davros
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-19-2016, 12:10 AM   #16
stem collector
stem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MC
seattle
MC Status: 74604560
Thanked 1,233 Times in 853 Posts

oh wow did not expect to get on this! gonna pop it on now, shouts to everyone involved!

------------------
stem collector is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to stem collector
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-19-2016, 12:34 AM   #17
Benwaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdenC View Post
Awesome album. Glad I got chosen, all these tunes are great!

Btw, is anyone else seeing my tune as the only one without an image, or is that just me?
I see it there fine
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:07 AM   #18
jbvdb493
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 19610

Ah man when that last track breaks into a happy hardcore beat I can't help but smile and tap my foot like a crazy person wherever I am! So fun

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:54 AM   #19
Carbon_Cutte
Soundwave Mangler
Carbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MCCarbon_Cutte is a savage MC
SF Bay, CA
MC Status: 1506424

Holy smokes, I'm really thrilled to be a part of this release, many thanks to all the artists, mods and everyone behind the scenes who made it happen!

I've been listening to the comp on repeat all day - so good!

------------------
Carbon_Cutte is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Carbon_Cutte
oly (04-19-2016)
Old 04-19-2016, 02:25 AM   #20
White Noise
Master of the LFO
White Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Noise has a reputation beyond repute
California
MC Status: 7710

Woah, this totally beat the pants off my expectations, surpassed the hype, and such.
Definitely worth the wait.

Advertisements

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to White Noise
oly (04-19-2016)

IDMf047: VA - Standing, Wave **OUT NOW** Tags
idmf047, idmfnetlabel, standing wave