Music Programming
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-27-2015, 12:54 PM   #1
Monkey P.
Analog Lurker
Monkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1160
Music Programming

I've found this on Youtube. Could anybody tell me more about what I see here? I have seen people making music with programming and samples in Matlab but not in this environment. Which language/program is this? And do users of IDMF experiment with this?

Advertisements

------------------
Monkey P. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 02:28 PM   #2
Horace
Minor Glitch
Horace is a splendid one to beholdHorace is a splendid one to beholdHorace is a splendid one to beholdHorace is a splendid one to beholdHorace is a splendid one to beholdHorace is a splendid one to beholdHorace is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
Re: Music Programming

It's called Tidal, it's live coding software.

I used to use SuperCollider a lot but the generative things feels a bit remote.
Horace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Horace
Monkey P. (01-04-2016)
Old 12-27-2015, 03:25 PM   #3
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 41960
Re: Music Programming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey P. View Post
I've found this on Youtube. Could anybody tell me more about what I see here? I have seen people making music with programming and samples in Matlab but not in this environment. Which language/program is this? And do users of IDMF experiment with this?

No idea what that is, but I dig your music.

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote