[Seeking] [P] Brand new netlabel accepting submissions
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-30-2014, 10:51 PM   #1
Blackmoore5050
Minor Glitch
Blackmoore5050 will become famous soon enough
Detroit, MI
MC Status: 60
[Seeking] [P] Brand new netlabel accepting submissions

Hello everyone! A few musician friends and I decided to start our own multimedia netlabel that we will steadily evolve into a full record label. We are looking for original submissions to release as a free download! We are based in Detroit Michigan USA and have a lot of plans in place to market the label as a brand. If you are interested in submitting a demo for review, go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and click contact!

Advertisements

------------------
Follow me on Sound Cloud?
Blackmoore5050 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #2
waymire
Regular Freak
waymire is a jewel in the roughwaymire is a jewel in the roughwaymire is a jewel in the roughwaymire is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: Brand new netlabel accepting submissions

I really like the name of your brand. I'll bookmark you guys and keep watching. Maybe one day I'll sign up.
waymire is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #3
MORZ42
Analog Lurker
MORZ42 has a spectacular aura aboutMORZ42 has a spectacular aura about
Portland, Oregon
MC Status: 160

Blackmoore5050,
I sent you some of my stuff!

------------------
MORZ42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #4
RaidenBeats
Fuck 'er Right N Da Pussy
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 41760

what specific genres are you looking for? or just general EDM stuff?

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:32 AM   #5
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 16960

I myself will definitely check you out my man!

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:11 PM   #6
Sammysong
Master of the LFO
Sammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MCSammysong is a savage MC
Bat Country
MC Status: 4046897

I'm a visual artist, primarily abstract and surreal art. Can I send you some of my works? I'm very interesting in helping out designing album artwork.
Sammysong is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:04 PM   #7
PenExpers1878
Granular Poster
PenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710
Re: [Seeking] [P] Brand new netlabel accepting submissions

Checked out your site , some really nice stuff on there , will consider sending you something when I have more written that I like
PenExpers1878 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:11 AM   #8
twilitez
twilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9060

Id like to see OP reply to this thread. Got some things that could use a home but not about to chase after anyone to get a free web-release out there.

------------------
twilitez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:12 PM   #9
PenExpers1878
Granular Poster
PenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to beholdPenExpers1878 is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilitez View Post
Id like to see OP reply to this thread. Got some things that could use a home but not about to chase after anyone to get a free web-release out there.
Im the same , I was thinking of creating my own net label and use it as my college project next year , I have ideas but not sure where to start .
PenExpers1878 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:50 AM   #10
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts

Even though this thread is olde with an E, it always helps to let us know what kind of stuff you're looking for.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:09 AM   #11
edwingeraldvanwyk
Minor Glitch
edwingeraldvanwyk will become famous soon enoughedwingeraldvanwyk will become famous soon enough
Cape Town
MC Status: 110

I have been looking for a platform to showcase my sounds, will be in contact.
edwingeraldvanwyk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Polarkreis18
Old 12-21-2014, 03:07 PM   #12
davenizak
Learning The Ropes
davenizak is on a distinguished road
Cherkasy
MC Status: 10

we're, Daven iZak, - comparatively new guys for idm-scene, but trying to do our stuff better to make people in the world and outside hear somehing that surrounds us everyday.

Advertisements

davenizak is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote