[P] Emcees/Rappers Wanted for new Breakbeat project,
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
Doppyjoe
Learning The Ropes
Doppyjoe is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Icon4 [P] Emcees/Rappers Wanted for new Breakbeat project,

Hello all,

I am a semi-established drum and bass producer from the UK who took some time out 2 years ago to reflect on a new musical direction. I now focus on composing for film, games etc.
I have recently begun writing some new material with the potential to get back into the club scene.
I have been writing some breakbeat tunes mostly influenced by Stanton Warriors and Deekline's style of breaks.

The deal would be that I would send over some tracks with rough directions on where I feel it could benefit from some vocals, but at the same time I would want you to be creative and do what you feel works best.
You would need to have your own recording facilities so you can get clear professional results.

If I end up using your recording I will of course credit you, and if I were to get any of the tracks released I will split any royalties 50/50 with you.
But really this is just about me getting back on my feet and collaborating with others who are also up and coming and just up for spreading their wings.

If you are interested, please send me any examples of your work to - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I will send you my current tracks if I think your style is what I am looking for.

Advertisements

Doppyjoe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:52 AM   #2
Chief Hashcloud
Minor Glitch
Chief Hashcloud is just really niceChief Hashcloud is just really niceChief Hashcloud is just really niceChief Hashcloud is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Re: Emcees/Rappers Wanted for new Breakbeat project,

Would you consider posting a song or two? I think that would give people (like myself) an idea of what we'd be working with.
Chief Hashcloud is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
Doppyjoe
Learning The Ropes
Doppyjoe is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Re: Emcees/Rappers Wanted for new Breakbeat project,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Hashcloud View Post
Would you consider posting a song or two? I think that would give people (like myself) an idea of what we'd be working with.
Please email me if you are interested and I can send you a link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Doppyjoe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote