New Releases of VSTs 2015
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 25-01-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
Heber
Regular Freak
Heber will become famous soon enoughHeber will become famous soon enough
Mexico City
MC Status: 110
New Releases of VSTs 2015

Hello I am just wondering what are the new VSTs comming in 2015. I am waiting for Omnisphere 2 but I am pretty sure you know all of them.

Advertisements

Heber is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:13 AM   #2
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214390148
Thanked 2,834 Times in 1,766 Posts
Re: New Releases of VSTs 2015

What? You don't have superpowers?

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 07:59 AM   #3
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6906609
Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,148 Posts

Omnisphere 2? You mean Atmosphere 3!
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 05:05 PM   #4
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7238279

Spectrasonics: Omnisphere 2 - I personally don't care, I have my synthesis sorted, but it is a long-awaited update to a massively popular softsynth. The new features seem appealing, and I could easily see it as a deserted-island-synth-option. If I wasn't furiously jerking over u-He products, that is. Which I am. So there's that.

Cytomic: The Drop - Already released. Downloaded the demo, which has no automation or patch saving/recall on closing and opening project again. Lack of automation is the only one that matters for me, since I tend to bounce stuff to audio all the time anyhow. Sounds great, it is possible to tell different filter architectures apart so it has to be doing something right in terms of analogue modeling. Drives very well. Not as feature rich as Volcano, but very practical soundshaping tool nonetheless.

Plugin Boutique: VirtualCZ - Someone went and made phase distortion synths from Casio a reality in VST format. This is pretty cool, but absolutely not worth paying the asked price for. But if you have money to throw around, do so, because this is honestly kind of cool and I want to see what else they would do with the money.

Last edited by Blingley; 31-01-2015 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: PRESS ENTER MORE, YOU STUPID BLINGLEY! -Blingley

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 06:18 PM   #5
iDoG
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
iDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 17760

Alchemy 2!

oh, wait...
iDoG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to iDoG
Jaded (01-02-2015)
Old 01-02-2015, 05:21 AM   #6
Praqzis
Minor Glitch
Praqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of light
Seattle, WA
MC Status: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCoB View Post
Alchemy 2!

oh, wait...
Makes me sad . Being new to the downtempo stuff, I just gave Alchemy a try for the first time this week and fell totally in love. I think it might become one of my favorite synths. So incredibly sad I came to it after Camel Audio shutdown and I can't show the developers love .
Praqzis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:03 AM   #7
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6906609
Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praqzis View Post
Makes me sad . Being new to the downtempo stuff, I just gave Alchemy a try for the first time this week and fell totally in love. I think it might become one of my favorite synths. So incredibly sad I came to it after Camel Audio shutdown and I can't show the developers love .
^ You mean, you're so sad it came out after you could buy it and use it because after reading about it you think it had the potential to become one of your favourite synths? Right?
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 07:53 AM   #8
Praqzis
Minor Glitch
Praqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of lightPraqzis is a glorious beacon of light
Seattle, WA
MC Status: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
^ You mean, you're so sad it came out after you could buy it and use it because after reading about it you think it had the potential to become one of your favourite synths? Right?
Oh, yeah, exactly what I meant. By "try" I actually meant "read about" and by "might become" I meant "could have been."

Advertisements

Praqzis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote