Underground Stuff - Suggestions? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 13-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #21
Adge
Regular Freak
Adge will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: Underground Stuff - Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
Making something original and new isn't actually hard... it's even quite easy. What's hard is creating something original that people will like, that's what's hard. As for Deep House, its completely irelevant whether or not it's original... its club music, most people are there to dance, not listen to music. Deep House is just perfect for that.

Okay you are probably right. Maybe Deep House is a bad example.

This is just relevant for listening to music at home:
I think I can better describe it with saying that songs from Artists like SBTRKT, Flume, Erol Alkan or Boys Noize create an longer lasting impression (for me) than Deep House tunes.
I also love to listen to Deep House tunes from HVOB, Maya Jane Coles...and and and. But its easier to get bored by these tunes because they are all very similar. Maybe just because they are created for dancing, like the monontonous mechanical dark rhythms of Techno tracks are supposed to be.
But in Techno there are again Artists like Brodinski or Gesaffelstein or Etnik that are out of the box unlike tracks of Richie Hawtin or i don't know^^

Last edited by Adge; 14-12-2014 at 12:18 AM..

Advertisements

Adge is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #22
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adge View Post
Okay you are probably right. Maybe Deep House is a bad example.

This is just relevant for listening to music at home:
I think I can better describe it with saying that songs from Artists like SBTRKT, Flume, Erol Alkan or Boys Noize create an longer lasting impression (for me) than Deep House tunes.
I also love to listen to Deep House tunes from HVOB, Maya Jane Coles...and and and. But its easier to get bored by these tunes because they are all very similar. Maybe just because they are created for dancing, like the monontonous mechanical dark rhythms of Techno tracks are supposed to be.
But in Techno there are again Artists like Brodinski or Gesaffelstein or Etnik that are out of the box unlike tracks of Richie Hawtin or i don't know^^
Love me some Gesaffelstein ^^

But minimal tech for me is like a new found love, and I actually love it because of how similar everything is, I have a hard finding a song I don't like and it's just awesome as background music when doing stuff... it's like cooking when listening to trance xD And raving to that stuff is just fantastic.

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #23
djoxygen
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9390679

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
who and who? i know there were a few but 10 -15?

also what do you mean by hardcore :S like in 1992? lol im really intruiged!!
funkmasterbrown i'm gonna poop in your hat!

i'm gonna poop in it.

P O O P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
Making something original and new isn't actually hard... it's even quite easy. What's hard is creating something original that people will like, that's what's hard. As for Deep House, its completely irelevant whether or not it's original... its club music, most people are there to dance, not listen to music. Deep House is just perfect for that.
that's why there's audacity. just downoad audacity- generate tone- and fuck it to hell. i made a 3 hr track out of 1 30hz tone, 1 400hz tone, and 1 2sec static tone.

@funkMASTER---- the 10-15 are split between idmf artists, and ismf related artists (had 1 release or so on idmf, but mainly do their own thing in the industry) but regardless, they have a direct link to idmf, so either way- their name is engraved into idmf credits lol

Advertisements

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote