Anyone here live in the Dallas area?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 26-08-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
APXE
Analog Lurker
APXE is a glorious beacon of lightAPXE is a glorious beacon of lightAPXE is a glorious beacon of lightAPXE is a glorious beacon of lightAPXE is a glorious beacon of light
Austin, TX
MC Status: 460
Anyone here live in the Dallas area?

Hey IDMF'ers,

I've just recently started a community for music producers of all genres within the Dallas metroplex. The main goal is to get some conversations going outside of forums, encourage networking, interaction, and collaborations within our city. I imagines it continues to grow, we will start to incorporate workshops, live tutorials, and bigger events if the community becomes really involved in the whole process. I'd really like to see that happen, so if you, or anyone else you may know is possibly interested in this sort of thing, please join up for free at http://www.meetup.com/Dallas-Music-Production-Meetup

Thank You!

Advertisements

------------------
APXE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote