Whatever happened to LTJ BUKEM?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Old 29-11-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
calypsoB
Eternal Echoer
calypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improvecalypsoB can only hope to improve
MC Status: -12411435
Whatever happened to LTJ BUKEM?

I used to listen to his stuff all the time. I thought that modern technology would have brought new innovative more complex songs from bukem but I havent heard much about him in years. Goodlooking records has been under construction like forever.

Advertisements

calypsoB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #2
NeuralPunk
Old skool lurka
NeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MCNeuralPunk is a savage MC
Ruins of a fallen empire.
MC Status: 231093978
Re: Whatever happened to LTJ BUKEM?

According to his twitter feed:

Quote:
W1zardOz - @therealLTJbukem Any new album soon?

LTJ Bukem - @W1zardOz yes startin next year.

He's still gigging as well as working with various people on new material

He also did a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
last year

As for the website, I think its standard procedure in the D'n'B community to take forever to actually get anything done.

edit: moved to more appropriate section.

Last edited by NeuralPunk; 29-11-2011 at 11:10 PM..

------------------
NeuralPunk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #3
ahr2nd
Knob Twiddler
ahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MCahr2nd is a savage MC
Living in darkness.
MC Status: 155077
Re: Whatever happened to LTJ BUKEM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuralPunk View Post
As for the website, I think its standard procedure in the D'n'B community to take forever to actually get anything done.
I'm still waiting for Violence Recordings to get those t-shirts that are "coming soon."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

It's been like four years.

Advertisements

ahr2nd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote