I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:29 PM   #121
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 153710
Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,846 Posts
Re: I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
Crude Beats is not like Milo

fuck you for that comparison guy

Lol woah hold on lmao

hahah who uhm... who should be insulted here... CC you or Milo?

lmfao

This is EXCELLENT

Advertisements

thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:37 PM   #122
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

If we can talk about facts, issues and express opinion like adults instead of making personal attacks maybe this thread stays open. Shame what happened to that other one. Let's keep this one going please and leave the fuck you's at home.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
mnkvolcno (13-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 09:38 PM   #123
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
Lol woah hold on lmao

hahah who uhm... who should be insulted here... CC you or Milo?

lmfao

This is EXCELLENT
LEAVE MILO ALONE

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #124
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
If we can talk about facts, issues and express opinion like adults instead of making personal attacks maybe this thread stays open. Shame what happened to that other one. Let's keep this one going please and leave the fuck you's at home.

Hey hey hey.

I can't speak for everyone but "fuck yous" directed at me are ok. Ok?

It's fine. It's fucking great. It's fun. People in this thread want to be in this thread. Everyone else can fuck off.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:04 PM   #125
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

You know what man I thought that when I made the post. Oh, maybe he doesn't even care, maybe these two are cool with each other, maybe it's fine. But honestly it's not the mod teams job to try and interpret who is okay with what, and if this guy is cool with what that guy said and who might not be. It is the mod teams job to enforce rules and redirect things so discussions can continue.

Posts have been getting reported left and right and we've already said stop making things personal. Somebody's production skills got called on the carpet earlier and I should have said something then. We were having a perfectly fine discussion in that other thread until it got far too personal and someone decided to close it. I, for one, am enjoying this discussion here and see it as a second chance on that last one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and has the right to express it aggressively but you guys have to keep it topic focused and away from the fuck you type bull shit.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:27 PM   #126
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3063969

Just like the presidential debates, everyone wants to make it personal and fling shit on each other....way to get your point across guys!
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:31 PM   #127
jimmusician
Deep Underground
jimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8798

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelium View Post
I'm sorry. We breed idiots.

Please send help.
Can't fix stupid. Question is, would you rather be ruled under a liar who makes everybody feel wealthy by making everyone equally poor, or a guy who studied the rules (by playing with his money) and offers a chance for everyone to make gains?

Any way you cut it, you still have to function on your own. This is a mostly similar game (like monopoly or candy land) on a different designed board. This is what politicians who say things don't realize.

I think Trump is smarter than people give him credit for (not a genius, but definitely knows how to trigger people, and an *actor*), but whatever he's said so far has been memed to hell and back and we've practically elected Pepe The Frog.

*guys, It's Not ALL to be taken literally.

Cute sig, Fid.
jimmusician is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:37 PM   #128
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post

Posts have been getting reported left and right
Well if someone reports posts because their eyes burn and bleed when they see someone calling someone else something meanie-ouchy-not-nice... I mean shit, it's the reporter that's the fucking problem and that twat should be shamed publicly and hung by the guts off the edge of a bridge.

Yes I do get pissed at times, I spare no "fuck yous" and tore brb so many new assholes he looks like swiss dick cheese. But you know what? Someone had to. And I believe that bloody cunt packed his BS moralistic tripe and left the fucking building.

SO SAD
Old 12-11-2016, 11:40 PM   #129
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538680
Thanked 6,955 Times in 4,948 Posts

The best part of this thread is that we are being reassured about Trump by all the straight white guys.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:57 PM   #130
jimmusician
Deep Underground
jimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
The best part of this thread is that we are being reassured about Trump by all the straight white guys.
Is it our responsibility to make other ethnicities care?

As for gays, I'm sure not everyone believes the same thing.
Old 13-11-2016, 12:03 AM   #131
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3063969

I am not for neither candidate. You guys are probably right. Our entire country is so fucked now and is doomed, we are all about to be brainwashed into bigotry because we cannot think for ourselves. Second coming of Hitler, WW3. We will never survive these four long years of hell!
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 12:05 AM   #132
jimmusician
Deep Underground

Well just pack your election event with Taylor Swift and fireworks, that'll make up for your words not having any weight
Old 13-11-2016, 12:22 AM   #133
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45942981
Thanked 5,696 Times in 3,588 Posts

Quote:
I'm friends with you on facebook so I have to ask out of curiosity (mostly since this isn't facebook) but is it the same with your friends? Is 90 percent of your experience on that website the election and us politics at this point? Holy hell, it seems like it's just getting worse day by day. It's all that most people care about right now! I know facebook isn't some bastion of learning or intellectual discourse ftmp but it's fever pitch TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP right now.

Republican side: Oh you're just butt hurt hillary is a criminal blah blah blah

Democrat side: You're racist, corporate greed donald is a criminal blah blah blah

I wish I had some kind of magic spell to make this incessant crap just go bye bye.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 12:31 AM   #134
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175276340
Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmusician View Post
Is it our responsibility to make other ethnicities care?
No. It is not the white man's responsibility to make other ethnicities care. It's their responsibility to become enlightened white men.
deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to deadmau7
Jaded (13-11-2016)
Old 13-11-2016, 12:34 AM   #135
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
It's all that most people care about right now!
I know that it gets tiring and heavy... so so much talking among people, some much ink, airtime, blogging, forum posting.

It's overwhelming, yes.

But I think we can afford to hope that this will all act as a catalyst and that common sense will mobilize like it never did before. I really hope that. There has to be a cause for something like that to happen. Maybe that's part of it.
Old 13-11-2016, 12:40 AM   #136
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538680
Thanked 6,955 Times in 4,948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
I'm friends with you on facebook so I have to ask out of curiosity (mostly since this isn't facebook) but is it the same with your friends? Is 90 percent of your experience on that website the election and us politics at this point? Holy hell, it seems like it's just getting worse day by day. It's all that most people care about right now! I know facebook isn't some bastion of learning or intellectual discourse ftmp but it's fever pitch TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP right now.

Republican side: Oh you're just butt hurt hillary is a criminal blah blah blah

Democrat side: You're racist, corporate greed donald is a criminal blah blah blah

I wish I had some kind of magic spell to make this incessant crap just go bye bye.
I have a pretty curated feed, but yea, I've unfollowed a bunch of people on both sides lately. I need a break and for the dust to settle before I can think about this anymore. I'm only at it here because IDMf 100% has the most ignorant comments I've seen yet.

I feel pretty at piece with "how this happened at this point." I've live in a heavily pro Trump area and I feel like most Trump supporters are not absolute monsters. I'm not saying they are right, but they aren't awful.

If anyone is interested this article is what has helped me "come to peace" with Trump. I was basically coming to these conclusions on my own by the end of things. If you look back to some of my posts in the two Trump threads you'll see similar ideas. https://hbr.org/2016/11/what-so-many...-working-class

I think there are some sick fucks who are better off dead who voted for Trump. I want to believe they are outliers on a spectrum.

Again, I do think people are both sides are acting like real fucking 12 year olds throwing a tantrum. Far too old for that shit, but really good at it.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 12:40 AM   #137
jimmusician
Deep Underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmau7 View Post
No. It is not the white man's responsibility to make other ethnicities care. It's their responsibility to become enlightened white men.
I'm enlightened enough, thanks.
Old 13-11-2016, 12:43 AM   #138
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin

Quote:
Again, I do think people are both sides are acting like real fucking 12 year olds throwing a tantrum. Far too old for that shit, but really good at it.
This so hard!
Old 13-11-2016, 12:44 AM   #139
jimmusician
Deep Underground

Quote:
I know that it gets tiring and heavy... so so much talking among people, some much ink, airtime, blogging, forum posting.

It's overwhelming, yes.

But I think we can afford to hope that this will all act as a catalyst and that common sense will mobilize like it never did before. I really hope that. There has to be a cause for something like that to happen. Maybe that's part of it.
Making "better deals" will bring "better common sense".
Old 13-11-2016, 12:47 AM   #140
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Austin

Quote:

It's overwhelming, yes.

I'm with you there for sure. I'm not too optimistic about the USA's average common sense level but I do hope some real honest to goodness positive change comes from this whole debacle.

Advertisements