I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #101
Parricide
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18024319
Re: I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude_beats View Post
i was hoping to avoid watching that dumb shit ad, but i knew i had to watch it before this, so i did, and it was worth it

Advertisements

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:54 PM   #102
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 153310
Thanked 3,066 Times in 1,842 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
you dont bash peoples music here. You call their mothers cunts and just about anything else but don't bash the music.

Oh if it's lazy insipid bs from some douche looking for fame and pussy...

Yeah I'll bash it all day long.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:52 PM   #103
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

You can't fight fear and hate with more fear and hate. Brand pretty much sums it up right here, from the US election, to brexit, to everything.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
deadmau7 (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 06:11 PM   #104
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

Shots fired!

If you know anything about what has happened lately around the globe you see a pattern. Now its come to US. Unrest, shooting and killing.

Don't worry Trump has a plan.

Just let the man do his job.
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:32 PM   #105
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
You can't fight fear and hate with more fear and hate. Brand pretty much sums it up right here, from the US election, to brexit, to everything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ou5uFFn8Q
No? You can't pay off citizens to create civil unrest when they already did so in several other countries?

Shots fired!

Welcome to your second purge.

Global pattern unfolding. Unrest, shooting and killing. I told you first on the news, then outside your door.

I have as much faith and hope in America as I have in Trumps election.

Just let the man do his job, sit down and enjoy the show., go to work, stand upp for fellow citizen, carry on and enjoy your Second Amendment.

The land of the free shall never fall and it shall stand Glorious in its time.

How is that for spreading fear?
Old 12-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #106
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

^Did you watch the video?

I don't expect everyone to but being as you replied to it...

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:54 PM   #107
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538130
Thanked 6,944 Times in 4,941 Posts

Quote:
No? You can't pay off citizens to create civil unrest when they already did so in several other countries?

Shots fired!

Welcome to your second purge.

Global pattern unfolding. Unrest, shooting and killing. I told you first on the news, then outside your door.

I have as much faith and hope in America as I have in Trumps election.

Just let the man do his job, sit down and enjoy the show., go to work, stand upp for fellow citizen, carry on and enjoy your Second Amendment.

The land of the free shall never fall and it shall stand Glorious in its time.

How is that for spreading fear?
Again, politics aside, you just sound like a twat and/or the worst troll ever. You noticed a pattern of people killing each other? Welcome to all of human history. Really interesting, non-specific observation.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:18 PM   #108
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175276190
Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Again, politics aside, you just sound like a twat and/or the worst troll ever. You noticed a pattern of people killing each other? Welcome to all of human history. Really interesting, non-specific observation.
Genius is often perceived as stupidity by those too stupid to be geniuses themselves though.
deadmau7 is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to deadmau7
A.M (12-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 07:22 PM   #109
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45942831
Thanked 5,693 Times in 3,586 Posts

I seriously lost my faith in humanity as a whole long ago so this isn't really surprising. what would really surprise me is if things actually turn around and things do get better and everyone forms a chain around the world and sings about coca cola.

NOPE

Just accept it, that's our world chock full to the brim with fucking dumb, uneducated assholes ready to fuck you over at a moment's notice.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:28 PM   #110
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmau7 View Post
Genius is often perceived as stupidity by those too stupid to be geniuses themselves though.
Clearly time will reveal that crude beats is, in fact, a genius of politics and sociology.

------------------
Thanks to relic
Jaded (13-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 07:30 PM   #111
Crude_beats
Banned

Quote:
Patterns and rates. Rates are looking to go upp a while still, not only in US.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:37 PM   #112
Crude_beats
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
^Did you watch the video?

I don't expect everyone to but being as you replied to it...
I did he seemed like he just woke upp and still couldn't quite make sense off it.

He lacks faith in Trump, that is his problem. Maybe he lacks faith overall?

Quote:
Clearly time will reveal that crude beats is, in fact, a genius of politics and sociology.
I'm neither, I just have good faith.

"Violence will not be heard again in your land, Nor devastation or destruction within your borders; But you will call your walls salvation, and your gates praise."

Last edited by Crude_beats; 12-11-2016 at 07:48 PM..
Old 12-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #113
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
I did he seemed like he just woke upp and still couldn't quite make sense off it.

He lacks faith in Trump, that is his problem.

"Violence will not be heard again in your land, Nor devastation or destruction within your borders; But you will call your walls salvation, and your gates praise.
Shut the fuck up Donny. You're out of your element.

------------------
Thanks to relic
brb (19-01-2017)
Old 12-11-2016, 07:59 PM   #114
Crude_beats
Banned

Quote:
Shut the fuck up Donny. You're out of your element.
Pfft never. I'm surfing as good as ever.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:04 PM   #115
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181010
Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,700 Posts

They say it might rain today..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #116
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outre Lights View Post
And it was ever thus.
BEAR WITH ME HERE- I'm going on a rant. It's probably just me being bitter as usual but I feel like typing right now so feck it....

Even if, say, we formed a giant Axis of Retribution (forgive me for using "axis" it's just relevant and nada to do with Hitler or WWII) and somehow took down the beast that is The Establishment. What then?

FORM ANOTHER ESTABLISHMENT!!!

Because that's all the sheep know how to do- stand around eating the grass together in a clump.

There are too many fucking people. Almost 8 billion, dudes. Look here:

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Since the year 2000, the population of the world has gone from 6.1 billion to 7.6 billion people. That's an increase of 1 and a half BILLION people in 15 YEARS. FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS. Wow.

In the year 1900 the entire world population WAS 1.5 billion. So it took a hundred years to get from 1.5 billion to 6.1 billion, and 15 years for another 1.5 billion to be tacked on.

My point with all those billion references is that so many people as tightly packed into those cities and the rising populations are all clamoring for resources that are finite. Those resources are controlled by THE ESTABLISHMENT. You know, the one that lies to get elected into office and is bought out by the corporations that get those resources to you.

I'm probably crying my butt hurtness into the lonely cold wind here but fucking hell...it's become a deafening roar, the bullshit these days. Just exhausting how many voices need to be heard complaining about everything and yet they do jack fucking shit to stop it. I'm in that club, I'll admit. It's frustrating and I'm sure someone here can relate.

Bitchrant over. I'll go and sob in the corner.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:27 PM   #117
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Austin

Hubris, that's the theme I was trying to get across with this whole election/'Murca/empires that fall thing.

hu·bris
ˈ(h)yo͞obrəs/
noun
excessive pride or self-confidence.
synonyms: arrogance, conceit, haughtiness, hauteur, pride, self-importance, egotism, pomposity, superciliousness, superiority; More
(in Greek tragedy) excessive pride toward or defiance of the gods, leading to nemesis.
Thanks to Numerical
lolirl (13-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 08:43 PM   #118
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 153310
Thanked 3,066 Times in 1,842 Posts

Crude Beats is like Milo Yiannopulos with the intellect/spelling skills of a fossilized barnacle, minus the funny.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
fidelium (16-11-2016)
Old 12-11-2016, 09:15 PM   #119
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
Crude Beats is like Milo Yiannopulos with the intellect/spelling skills of a fossilized barnacle, minus the funny.
Crude Beats is not like Milo

fuck you for that comparison guy
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:20 PM   #120
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
BEAR WITH ME HERE- I'm going on a rant. It's probably just me being bitter as usual but I feel like typing right now so feck it....

Even if, say, we formed a giant Axis of Retribution (forgive me for using "axis" it's just relevant and nada to do with Hitler or WWII) and somehow took down the beast that is The Establishment. What then?

FORM ANOTHER ESTABLISHMENT!!!

Because that's all the sheep know how to do- stand around eating the grass together in a clump.

There are too many fucking people. Almost 8 billion, dudes. Look here:

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Since the year 2000, the population of the world has gone from 6.1 billion to 7.6 billion people. That's an increase of 1 and a half BILLION people in 15 YEARS. FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS. Wow.

In the year 1900 the entire world population WAS 1.5 billion. So it took a hundred years to get from 1.5 billion to 6.1 billion, and 15 years for another 1.5 billion to be tacked on.

My point with all those billion references is that so many people as tightly packed into those cities and the rising populations are all clamoring for resources that are finite. Those resources are controlled by THE ESTABLISHMENT. You know, the one that lies to get elected into office and is bought out by the corporations that get those resources to you.

I'm probably crying my butt hurtness into the lonely cold wind here but fucking hell...it's become a deafening roar, the bullshit these days. Just exhausting how many voices need to be heard complaining about everything and yet they do jack fucking shit to stop it. I'm in that club, I'll admit. It's frustrating and I'm sure someone here can relate.

Bitchrant over. I'll go and sob in the corner.
Russel Brand announced he is going to raise his child gender neutral

Advertisements

SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote