I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 13-11-2016, 11:19 PM   #201
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts
Re: I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
I think (hope) over the coming weeks and months people just get so sick of hearing and reading about fucking politics and actually go out and make the word a better place by doing something good instead of complaining about losing or waving their shit victory in others' faces.
This will go on for 4 years until Beyonce does another visual album trying to explain everything to liberals so they understand

Advertisements

SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to SKYCORE
Numerical (14-11-2016)
Old 13-11-2016, 11:21 PM   #202
jimmusician
Deep Underground
jimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8798

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
It's only been 32 years since what?

I would like for you to spell out the bulk of this portion of your post for me, clarify it and explain it to me like I'm a fourth grader. I just want to see if you'll actually do it.
The song "guilty of being white" was published in 1984. That was 32 years ago. The game of generalizing white people is getting old. People are a certain way whether or not other people like it. It's time to stop using physical adaptations to harsh climate conditions ("race") as a reason to dislike people. How we stop it? I don't know. But I'm with Morgan Freeman that it's likely best to shut up about racism to prevent racism.
jimmusician is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 11:22 PM   #203
jimmusician
Deep Underground
jimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond reputejimmusician has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8798

Quote:
No one gave a flying rat fuck about Trump before he threw his hat in the ring for prez. No one gave any kind of fucks to Trump. And now, all the sudden, he's the fuckin saviour for all mankind because he's won the goddamn united states political election...No. You know what it is? Trump is an excuse for assholes to vent their rage all over the other "side" of the ideological spectrum. it would have been the same with Clinton had she won, people would be HAW HAWing all over the republicans and wagging their fingers in glorious triumph (conceit).

Like I said...hubris. It's all over these people's faces. HAW HAW HAW WE WON HAW HAW HAW. That's who I have a problem with. Maybe Trump can do something worthwhile, who the fuck knows. Maybe this hullabaloo will knock some sense into the guy...I'm not holding out any hope for that but politics have fucking TAKEN OVER OUR LIVES and it's just GAAAAAAAAAAAA.
You mean pepe the frog is wrong?
jimmusician is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 11:22 PM   #204
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8537330
Thanked 6,928 Times in 4,932 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingley View Post
If I had half the marketing budget of the meat lobby, I probably could. But really, there is no profit in marketing lentils because they are so cheap, so they do not become particularly popular. But then again, fuck people, lentils are bloody delicious.

Re: Luxury of college / 'murica segregation: Mostly I am trying to say that you can really be an educated, of high social status, and have a horrible mumbojumbo of a worldview. Most people do, across all social classes. I mean, majority of the western world has access to decent library systems and the internet these days, so it really is just putting in the effort. Could really be different in US though, I don't know.
Personally I love lentils. We eat a lot of non animal protein. I honestly avoid beef at this point because it is so expensive and I know the impact it has on the environment. I eat it once or twice a week usually and then only 5-6oz. I'm quite happy eating a lot of fish also.

Yea, I guess the college education thing is a weak argument. But you hit the nail on the head. Its about putting in the effort. We do have decent access to libraries everywhere I live. Way out in the sticks where a lot of Trump voters live, I'm not sure what their library systems are like. I'd say there are a lot of people in the Mid West who don't always have access to a ton of current, relevant information except through the internet, which can be troublesome to navigate if you are looking for the best information.

I vote we now turn this into a lentils recipe thread.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 12:48 AM   #205
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Akira View Post
, he says, while proudly voting for President Hector Camacho.

This can't be real life.
Im not us and didnt vote.

Btw i have no idea what Will happen now I dont prophecy. I was sure Hillary would win and then we would slowly pull into ww3.

But yeah im proud to say i rather have Trump then Hillary. And for sure it makes Times more interesting.

All this political in social media Will probably go on for some time more then things Will go back to normal whatever that is.
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 12:50 AM   #206
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 39060

Quote:
I think (hope) over the coming weeks and months people just get so sick of hearing and reading about fucking politics and actually go out and make the word a better place by doing something good instead of complaining about losing or waving their shit victory in others' faces.
The world is imploding, just accept it.

The media told me so, so it has to be true.

------------------
Totally not clickbait this time, I swear
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 12:54 AM   #207
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

god those 8 year olds sure are gettin smarter

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 01:09 AM   #208
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 115460
Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
god those 8 year olds sure are gettin smarter
my non-binary 36 months old son was smoking weed and reddit-ing when he saw this awful trump meme. He said "I liked his cameo in Home Alone 2, but now... I wish I was never born, dad. You should drown me".

5 likes and I'll do it.
ms_ is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 01:11 AM   #209
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175275890
Thanked 2,693 Times in 1,916 Posts

Than

With an A

Please!

PLEASE!!!!
deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 01:43 AM   #210
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
god those 8 year]
This is media and parents faults. If they all cool like its gonna be ok no Child have no such worries.

Ok it was fun talkin a bit, now annoying, back to calmly just observe the mindfuck people go through in this and go and grab my girl by The pussy.

I should make that a song.

If shes hot for you and comes real close.

Just grab her by The pussy.

Catchy phrase for sure. If we were less PC that meme would top fb.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:48 AM   #211
Parricide
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18024319

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmusician View Post
Hillary kept parroting "we have unfinished business" about Obama's work and that was the biggest push I heard for her to campaign.

You can't model your big influence after someone who refuses to admit that their way failed. I can't and won't put up with that kind shit. And ya, maybe some good was done for people but I don't feel like I received much else other than heavy taxes.

As Far as this "people of color" shit. ......wtf happened to people BEING PEOPLE?
i have no idea what that has to do with the picture. also, i dont care

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 01:49 AM   #212
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 153160
Thanked 3,063 Times in 1,841 Posts

I AM PROUD TO BE CANADIAN RIGHT NOW.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 01:51 AM   #213
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 39060

The collective narcissism is giving me a boner

Not just in this thread, but across the world

------------------
Totally not clickbait this time, I swear
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 01:51 AM   #214
Crude_beats
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
Crude Beats is like Milo Yiannopulos with the intellect/spelling skills of a fossilized barnacle, minus the funny.
Btw i spell exactly like i want to. (except when on Phone like now cause The autocorrect fucks me).
Old 14-11-2016, 01:55 AM   #215
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 153160
Thanked 3,063 Times in 1,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude_beats View Post
The autocorrect fucks me.
You kinky lil' bitch you!
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 02:02 AM   #216
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175275890
Thanked 2,693 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude_beats View Post
Btw i spell exactly like i want to. (except when on Phone like now cause The autocorrect fucks me).
Exactly. If people think you're spelling things wrong it's just because they don't understand your jeeneeyus.

Jimmusician, THANK YOU by the way. People always think Minor Threat are this super liberal punk band, but no one realises when Ian MacKaye first shaved his head he left the faintest swastika stubble on his racist scalp to help propel the band's real song meanings to the few jeniusez who took the time to notice.

than
deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 02:12 AM   #217
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45942381
Thanked 5,684 Times in 3,583 Posts

My ranting is over, back to trying to eek out a life on this rock. I'm going to the Winchester, having a pint and waiting for this to blow over.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 03:14 AM   #218
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3063969

My 7 yr. old twin nieces friends mom told them that if Trump won, the world was going to end. After the election my sister couldn't calm them down because they thought they were going to die.
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 03:27 AM   #219
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

We honestly tried to be as non partisan as possible in my house when involving our kids in the election process. This is probably the first election they are going to remember. We watched the debates with them and tried to answer their million questions as best we could. We had a family election night party where we ate pizza and colored in a map as the states went red and blue. Had to keep sharpening that red pencil so many times I could barely stand it but we tried to be as non-biased as possible. I guess it worked because by the time it was over each of my kids had made their own decision. My daughter was wanting to move to France and my son was jumping for joy. No joke there on either side. My son though wants Vader to win every time we watch Star Wars so I'm not all that concerned as of yet.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 08:19 AM   #220
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993330
Thanked 4,062 Times in 2,634 Posts

your daughter might want to reconsider.. the presidential election is in may2017 here and the far right has a good chance of doing very good

Advertisements

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote