Deals, Bargains and Sales. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 30-01-2016, 09:35 PM   #21
JMagee
Ghostly
JMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MCJMagee is a savage MC
Kentucky
MC Status: 14710
Re: Deals, Bargains and Sales.

Here's a deal - Sonalksis is having a sale where if you put in the code FOCUS60 all of their products are 60% off. I know years ago these plugs were the jam to have but they are on the older side of life - don't know if that's an issue. But you can pick up the bundle with every plug they ever did for $208 - that's a steal. Pretty sure the sale is going til Feb 14th.

Anyone here using them still? Like em'? Just curious and since this in the hardware sub I'm hoping this gets talked about but I don't know . If I'm still itching for some new plugs next week I might have to...

Advertisements

------------------
JMagee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #22
UpSides
Granular Poster
UpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
Re: Deals, Bargains and Sales.

Dave Smith Instruments Mopho $299 USD with free shipping at Amazon seller

There are deals to be had on the Mopho since DSI are discontinuing it. The best price I've seen on it so far is this one:
Amazon.com: Dave Smith Instruments Mopho - Monophonic Desktop Analog Synthesizer: Musical Instruments [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Amazon sells it for $309, but only one is left.

I'm just reporting this deal. I can't afford it right now because my studio chair broke. Since I'm big ... and tall, there went the mopho money. (pun intended).

EDIT: I can't link directly to the seller page. I get a 500 service error, so I'm linking to the regular Amazon page and you'll have to click on the Amazon seller new link a little further down the page.

Advertisements

UpSides is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote