Small green blippy/8-bit/beepy synthsizer box?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 31-03-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
NightlightSociety
Master of the LFO
NightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond repute
Bay Area
MC Status: 2910
Small green blippy/8-bit/beepy synthsizer box?

Was watching a session Bon Iver did awhile ago. In the first song theres this little green box that makes this blips, and its rather cool, I thought it would be a fun little toy to mess with if i only new what it was called. If you guys recognize what it is please tell me!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
NightlightSociety is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8537430
Thanked 6,930 Times in 4,932 Posts
Re: Small green blippy/8-bit/beepy synthsizer box?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Here ya go.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 08:04 PM   #3
NightlightSociety
Master of the LFO
NightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond repute
Bay Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Thanks!

------------------
Old 31-03-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Check out the rest of that company's gear as well, I had a look around at their stuff. I had heard of them before...but not really taken a close look. Big City Music carriers all of their stuff. There are several versions of the pocket piano.

------------------
Thanks to relic
NightlightSociety (01-04-2014)
Old 01-04-2014, 07:44 AM   #5
NightlightSociety
Master of the LFO
Bay Area

Quote:
Check out the rest of that company's gear as well, I had a look around at their stuff. I had heard of them before...but not really taken a close look. Big City Music carriers all of their stuff. There are several versions of the pocket piano.
Im going to san fransisco in a couple days, Theres this store called robotspeak that carries it and their other stuff If only i had money, i might have to beg mom. If that doesnt work, i'll see if i can demo it atleast. It seems like it would be alot of fun to just mess around on on the go. I would be comfortable with like using one of these on a flight or in public since i wouldn't feel like im holding a big instrument and grabbing attention etc.

------------------
Thanks to NightlightSociety
relic (01-04-2014)
Old 01-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

I am totally jealous you are going to robotspeak! I have talked to the owner on the phone. Seems like a cool guy and the store looks sweeeeet.

------------------
Old 01-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #7
NightlightSociety
Master of the LFO
Bay Area

Quote:
I am totally jealous you are going to robotspeak! I have talked to the owner on the phone. Seems like a cool guy and the store looks sweeeeet.
Hahah, Yeah should be pretty awesome.

------------------
Old 04-04-2014, 04:40 AM   #8
NightlightSociety
Master of the LFO
Bay Area

Oh my word, Such a cool dude! Let me demo the Pocket Piano MIDI. Sadly the GR was out of stock. But he hooked it up to this modular system he had and we started jamming, haha. Really awesome store, Once i get some money im definitely going to order a Pocket Piano GR from them. There was a cool little Electronic music record store next door too, that reeked with weed. gave a guy in there one of my cd's and got out, lol. Also gave the owner one of my cd's. Overall super cool dudes in there, awesome store!

------------------
Thanks to NightlightSociety
relic (04-04-2014)
Old 04-04-2014, 04:45 AM   #9
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightlightSociety View Post
Oh my word, Such a cool dude! Let me demo the Pocket Piano MIDI. Sadly the GR was out of stock. But he hooked it up to this modular system he had and we started jamming, haha. Really awesome store, Once i get some money im definitely going to order a Pocket Piano GR from them. There was a cool little Electronic music record store next door too, that reeked with weed. gave a guy in there one of my cd's and got out, lol. Also gave the owner one of my cd's. Overall super cool dudes in there, awesome store!
I would have taken the weed stench has a reason to hang around lol. Glad you enjoyed yourself ; p wish we had anything close to robotspeak around here.

Advertisements

------------------