QuNexus: Anyone have one? What cool things have you made it do?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #1
g0lem
Savage Mad Cunt
g0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MC
c-audio's basement, apparently.
MC Status: 31210
QuNexus: Anyone have one? What cool things have you made it do?

So, having departed with my microbrute a few months ago, I've found myself in need to a portable keyboard that I can take with me to the gf's house, as to not have to limit myself solely to arrangement duties while I am there (not that I don't have enough sounds to mess with at this point).

I've decided to get a QuNexus and it should be arriving shortly today (Amazon is awesome).

Does anyone have one? What have you mapped it to? Any unusual ways that you've gone about using it?
I know D_davis had one and didn't like it too much, and cane wasn't keen on integrating his with the modular, but I'm thinking of this an an instrument/controller hybrid for (mostly) software stuff (and an expander of sorts for my Venom, which lacks aftertouch).

Advertisements

------------------
g0lem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote