What started your techno obsession? - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Techno Techno Techno Techno Techno

Go Back Ľ Music By Genre Ľ Techno
Old 19-07-2017, 09:41 PM   #121
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 11510
Re: What started your techno obsession?

what the FUCK is tribecore

Last edited by Tsachi; 19-07-2017 at 09:47 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 02:47 PM   #122
Khouroux
Granular Poster
Khouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

It's a genre of hardcore techno who is a mix between frenchcore (the dr. peacock thing) and normal tribe techno (but I think tribe music is mainly listened in europe, so maybe you never have heard of it ^^).
I can't post links, but listen to Pulsion by Skarry or Mr. Rabbit by Acid Division.
Theses are good examples of tribecore tracks
Khouroux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 03:56 PM   #123
destinationsoun
Minor Glitch
destinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

I'm not sure if it's techno specifically but Felguk got me hooked on aggressive synth driven edi. The insanely crunchy lead lines after a drop were so freaking cool!
destinationsoun is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #124
faretrade
IDMf's latest spammer
faretrade will become famous soon enough
Cape Town, South Africa
MC Status: 60

My obsession began at Afrika Burn - the largest regional Burning Man event outside of the US. It was quite a psychedelics fueled week in the middle of the South African desert - I'll never forget it. I had always enjoyed electronic music, but I heard Oliver Koletzski play on a mutant vehicle called the Spirit Train. The crowd was so hyped. We danced for 8 hours. My mind was absolutely blown, and over the next years, it developed into a consuming passion.
faretrade is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to faretrade
relic (26-03-2018)
Old 26-03-2018, 11:46 PM   #125
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8560180
Thanked 7,385 Times in 5,221 Posts

I honestly didn't even like Techno, let alone love it until I went to Movement for the first time some years ago. Can't wait for May!

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote