Requiem for a Soul
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
NebulaFG
Radial Developer
NebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MC
MC Status: 85233
Requiem for a Soul

Feedback appreciated and be honest please. Enjoy!

Advertisements

NebulaFG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Requiem for a Soul.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
erik mitchell
Deep Underground
erik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MCerik mitchell is a savage MC
Denver
MC Status: 300691
Re: Requiem for a Soul

Nice beat, could use more variation & automation

High hats seem a little harsh

------------------

Follow me: soundcloud - facebook
erik mitchell is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Adipher
Minor Glitch
Adipher is a glorious beacon of lightAdipher is a glorious beacon of lightAdipher is a glorious beacon of lightAdipher is a glorious beacon of lightAdipher is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

Nice sound design on the intro. I don't think the loop you've got is interesting enough to be looped for so long. It needs a lot more variation. The shuffly hats sound very dry and sharp. Douse them in a tiny short reverb. Is this intended for a rap? It seems to be calling out for an MC.
Adipher is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
Goolue
Digital Surfer
Goolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud of
Isn't built out of Humus.
MC Status: 1060

It's a groovy beat. I can picture it with some rap on top. But I think that you should either add that rap (record someone or find one) or add some variations. Good luck!

------------------
My Soundcloud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
i always felt if Thom Yorke was a food item he would be a noodle
Goolue is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #5
velqn
Microknight
velqn has a spectacular aura aboutvelqn has a spectacular aura aboutvelqn has a spectacular aura about
Sofia
MC Status: 210

Hi NebulaFG,

like the childish vocal. I think your mix will benefit from more stereo panning, i.e on the hats - try to put them 20% L or R.

More reverb on the snare will also fit the track. I like it - the song it`s long so should be good to have some development. The outro is good. Good work, put more work in it and you will be there.

------------------
velqn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
charlton1
Microknight
charlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of light
Peterborough
MC Status: 510

Was going to give my comments but then read eveyyone else's and can only agree with whats already been said.

So as useless as a comment this is. I just re-affirm whats the others have said

Al the best
charlton1 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
NebulaFG
Radial Developer
NebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MCNebulaFG is a savage MC
MC Status: 85233

Yes I do need a rapper. I've got one already. Are you guys saying that the hard hi hats n tambourine are distracting thus shud be lowered? Like more in the the back ground?

Advertisements

NebulaFG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote