Kausemus - Pinta (2013) Pre-release [Experimental Dark Ambient Future Jazz]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 22-02-2013, 01:33 AM   #1
Kausemus
Granular Poster
Kausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Kausemus - Pinta (2013) Pre-release [Experimental Dark Ambient Future Jazz]

Kausemus - Pinta (2013) Pre-release

Hello!

I usually publish my albums to Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp etc. before releasing the whole album beforehand but this time I thought "Well.. I don't have the money until next month so I so might as well throw these to YouTube now" and that's what I did so here it is. After the intro "Mana" the tracks get a little more electronic.

I haven't really been in the YouTube scene so I don't know what else to say. Comment? Subscribe? Press full screen for better quality? That sort of stuff I guess.

Tags: experimental, dark ambient, future jazz, ritualistic, psychedelic, fun and serious, tenor saxophone, shaman drum, eclipse drum..

edit: After [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
copy paste this if the playlist thing up there won't work:
" /watch?v=MlOcH6-5dNk&feature=share&list=PLybVc4eEJCklUCG4CUWz5w4cW bKfB7Kyh "

Advertisements

Kausemus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #2
Pavo
Regular Freak
Pavo is currently spamming hard
Naples
MC Status: 10
Re: Kausemus - Pinta (2013) Pre-release [Experimental Dark Ambient Future Jazz]

nice atmosphere
Pavo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 04:24 AM   #3
Kausemus
Granular Poster
Kausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: Kausemus - Pinta (2013) Pre-release [Experimental Dark Ambient Future Jazz]

Thank you, sir. I appreciate.

Advertisements

Kausemus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote