"In the Dark" [Ambient/Synthesis]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 22-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
Shift-E
Soundscaper
Shift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud ofShift-E has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1360
"In the Dark" [Ambient/Synthesis]

Sup guys! I managed to finally polish this one off yesterday. It's one I actually wrote about a year ago but decided to tear it down, rebuild it and remaster the audio. Don't expect anything rhythmically in this one - strictly ambient on this track. The synth you're hearing is actually one I programmed from scratch (no presets or patches) - just 2 oscillators and a wide array of parallel chain multiband effects. Lemme know what you guys think:

"IN THE DARK" (audio remastered 04-21-12)

Advertisements

Shift-E is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
Fear
Knob Twiddler
Fear is a glorious beacon of lightFear is a glorious beacon of lightFear is a glorious beacon of lightFear is a glorious beacon of lightFear is a glorious beacon of light
San Francisco
MC Status: 460
Re: "In the Dark" [Ambient/Synthesis]

I think it got a little loud too quickly around :29-:31. I could be mistaken but it just seemed to be on a steady rise that was turned up a degree for a moment. It's not a huge issue or anything, just telling you what I heard.

I wish the transitions between synths had something more to them, but I really like it otherwise man. I'm trying to dip myself into creating synths/sounds, but I have too many projects going at once, argh.

A very warm track, I love the desolate feelings around 2:47. This is rad!

------------------
Dumb things come out of my noise hole.

This has been previously established.

Thank you.
Fear is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
vapemon
Minor Glitch
vapemon is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: "In the Dark" [Ambient/Synthesis]

Yo! Love the breakdown in the middle here ,) very well done for minimal/ambient/idm.breaks ,)p totally dug this shit dude!

Heres to keepinn it different!

Advertisements

vapemon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote