[Chill/Ambient] Syllix & ambientsketchbook - Happiness
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 04-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Syllix
Eternal Echoer
Syllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MCSyllix is a savage MC
MC Status: 1097147
[Chill/Ambient] Syllix & ambientsketchbook - Happiness

Hey guys, I'm working on a new album with a fellow ambient artist. Here's one of the tracks that'll be on the album. The overall feel of the track is light and happy, so there's some pretty minimal beats to accompany the ambient melodies playing. Cheers hope you enjoy.

Advertisements

------------------
SyllixMusic.com
Find me on Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | Bandcamp
Latest video game remix: Phantasy Star Online!
Syllix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Chill/Ambient] Syllix & ambientsketchbook - Happiness.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 29010
Re: [Chill/Ambient] Syllix & ambientsketchbook - Happiness

I find this very pleasant. Really like the restraint of the beats. tasteful.

One thing.. the little harmonica sounding lead that comes in~2:40, the second to last note sounds off to me. It's in the scale but the harmony it creates at that particular point is a little awkward to me.

You really created some depth with the pads.. great job!

Advertisements

mnkvolcno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote