Looking for male/female vocalist for track
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 01-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #1
vemnio
Minor Glitch
vemnio is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Looking for male/female vocalist for track

Hi, I'm currently working on a progressive/ambient house track and I realised that some vocals to the track would fit perfectly!

Does anyone know any other website or anyone who can sing and has their own recording gear?

Would really much appreciate it!

Cheers
David

Advertisements

vemnio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214390098
Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,765 Posts
Re: Looking for male/female vocalist for track

I'm doing some singing. Google Evelon one by one, Evelon czitrom sampletastic, dwine vivid Evelon, etc

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
vemnio
Minor Glitch
vemnio is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Sounds really good man! If you want to you can definitely give it a go!

That's the track, how should we do this btw? Do u want me to send it to you? Sorry It's my first time getting vocals from someone!

Also if u want I can take down the lead a notch so theres more room for your vocals

Just let me know

Cheers
David
vemnio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214390098
Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,765 Posts

I like the foundation and the chords. Could be interesting to build upon. It sounds like a sketch/loop for now.
I'm not sure what the bass/root notes are and maybe you have tilted the loop in any way (as the drums seems to start one bar ahead of time).

Could you export an .OMF and compress it and upload it (on any upload site) for me to take a look at it? PM me a link to it and I will try to write/record/come up with something (I don't need the samples/presets as of now).

Advertisements

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote