[Drum & Bass] Aukopi - Left Behind
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #1
Smile_Price
Soundwave Mangler
Smile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 960
[Drum & Bass] Aukopi - Left Behind

My first drum & bass experiment. I am trying to emulate the best things about Bassnectar, Two Fingers, and Trifonic. But I only worked out the basics.

Advertisements

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Drum & Bass] Aukopi - Left Behind.
Old 14-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
NakedOperator
Minor Glitch
NakedOperator is a glorious beacon of lightNakedOperator is a glorious beacon of lightNakedOperator is a glorious beacon of lightNakedOperator is a glorious beacon of lightNakedOperator is a glorious beacon of light
Hamburg
MC Status: 460
Re: [Drum & Bass] Aukopi - Left Behind

I`m not a huge drum & bass person, all so i`m listening it from time to time... i would have thought of dubstep when listening to it i don`t know much about these genres...

but i think your experiment sounds pretty much impressive, clean (in a good way) and skillful... sometimes a big too aggressive in my eyes, sorry... ears... but i guess it will fit the genre you are aiming at.

While listening to that, i wonder how many of these sounds and modulations where coming to you more or less random/by accident or by trial and error ... or how exactly you are sculpting the sound... f*** my english is so terrible... i guess you know what i mean.

Last edited by NakedOperator; 14-02-2018 at 10:14 PM..
NakedOperator is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 03:51 AM   #3
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45964048
Thanked 1,164 Times in 896 Posts

the sounds could be more polished, too much distortion on some parts, i like the arrangement but its very raw and needs a lot more work, might wanna try processing some of the sounds through granular synthesis, and layer various samples, with the other synthesized samples might take several attempts to get the sound right, and play around with the stereo widening effects

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 06:24 PM   #4
JKillz
Analog Lurker
JKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 60

There is definitely some really cool sound design going on here, very raw and ready to jump out at you type stuff. I agree with the above comment on polishing the sound, but some neat ideas for sure.
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 07:50 PM   #5
Brokarucci
Minor Glitch
Brokarucci is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Its a mess. Can't even choose a genre. Experimental for sure.

Advertisements

Brokarucci is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote