[Darkwave] Aukopi - Striped Cat
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-02-2018, 02:57 AM   #1
Smile_Price
Soundwave Mangler
Smile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 960
[Darkwave] Aukopi - Striped Cat

Well I've been a long hiatus, but I was recently inspired by artists like Solar Fields and Danger. And here is my take on those styles.

Advertisements

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Darkwave] Aukopi - Striped Cat.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:18 PM   #2
PPNDP
Analog Lurker
PPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nice
MC Status: 410
Re: [Darkwave] Aukopi - Striped Cat

Hi, I really like the beat and the whole atmosphere of the track. Good choice of synths - they are dark and fit the sentimental melody. Also, the vocal gives the track interesting vibe.
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 05:18 PM   #3
Inna Selez
Radial Developer
Inna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

Perfect track for space movie, I swear!
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:49 AM   #4
JKillz
Analog Lurker
JKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 60

This has an interesting vibe to it with the bass and pads. Dark influences with glimmers of hope coming from the melody. Nice contrast going on there. Loved the lows coming in at the 4min mark, very dystopian feeling.

Only feedback from first impression is to pull back the synth on the buildup in the intro just a tad earlier before the main melody kicks in to give space and build tension.

Other than that, really cool track.
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #5
Kyrpto
Sample Destroyer
Kyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

Great buildup and progression. Awesome track brother!

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:02 PM   #6
DoYouSeeWhatISe
Minor Glitch
DoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enoughDoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enough
New England
MC Status: 110

I really enjoyed it. I like when the vocal sample comes in a lot, great depth.

Only critique would be about the mixing of your synth stabs early on. Sounds like you made space for them to take an early lead, but then maybe decided to let the lead come in at a later time. Id have to listen back to give you an exact time this happens, but maybe my description can point you towards where I'm thinking about.

Thanks for sharing
DoYouSeeWhatISe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:10 AM   #7
Smile_Price
Soundwave Mangler
Smile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 960

Thanks for the praise and feedback guys!

Quote:
Only feedback from first impression is to pull back the synth on the buildup in the intro just a tad earlier before the main melody kicks in to give space and build tension.
that's a good idea ^

Obviously I'm still working out how to mix songs properly. I think I'll be in a lot better shape when I get that down.

Advertisements

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote