[breakbeat] Concrete - Street Walk (WIP)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 25-01-2018, 11:19 AM   #1
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 4160
[breakbeat] Concrete - Street Walk (WIP)

Hi there! This track will be the opening track of an incoming EP. It's kind of minimal, with a long progression to a more aggressive part. Any thought about it?

Private link to the track:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [breakbeat] Concrete - Street Walk (WIP).
Old 27-01-2018, 01:21 AM   #2
PPNDP
Analog Lurker
PPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nice
MC Status: 410
Re: [breakbeat] Concrete - Street Walk (WIP)

I think this one is very atmospheric. I also like your choice of samples - the mix of wood, metal and glass. Also, the part from 3.30 is very powerful - I wouldn't change anything.
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 08:44 AM   #3
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 4160
Re: [breakbeat] Concrete - Street Walk (WIP)

Thanks! The only samples I used for this one are field recording from a London street and a breakbeat (I don't remember which one...), so it's fun that you can hear wood metal and glass!

Advertisements

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote