[Techno] Signal Jacker - Ztracená žena
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 23-01-2018, 12:41 PM   #1
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1410
[Techno] Signal Jacker - Ztracená žena

Hi all.

This is a 17 min track split in to two halves, first half is deep Techno, 2nd is more musical and emotional, both really nice tunes, please see other post for pt:1

Pt:2

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 23-01-2018 at 02:17 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno] Signal Jacker - Ztracená žena.
Old 23-01-2018, 07:38 PM   #2
PPNDP
Analog Lurker
PPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nice
MC Status: 410
Re: [Techno] Signal Jacker - Ztracená žena

I think it's good Acid/Trance track but if it is for the djing purpose - the beginning is a bit too long.
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 09:29 PM   #3
Brokarucci
Minor Glitch
Brokarucci is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

the beginning is so damn atmospheric, love it
Brokarucci is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #4
pkreegi
Soundwave Mangler
pkreegi is a glorious beacon of lightpkreegi is a glorious beacon of lightpkreegi is a glorious beacon of lightpkreegi is a glorious beacon of lightpkreegi is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

Really cool idea, I'd love to hear this in a club. The mix itself, equaliser-wise, could be better though. Great tune
pkreegi is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 08:13 PM   #5
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkreegi View Post
Really cool idea, I'd love to hear this in a club. The mix itself, equaliser-wise, could be better though. Great tune
Sure mate, oh it's spelt (Equalizer) who loves ya haha

------------------
Old 26-01-2018, 08:15 PM   #6
Richard Travers
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokarucci View Post
the beginning is so damn atmospheric, love it

Nice one, hey if you want we can make a tune together? hit me up

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 07-02-2018, 07:35 AM   #7
ATvrB
Granular Poster
ATvrB is currently spamming hard
Living in Denmark
MC Status: 10

Lovely Intro,

So fucking cool! Was not expecting at all the "drop", I like it too, I'm very much into acid myself but I don't see the connection between the intro - drop - outro. I would make the intro and outro as 1 track and the drop as another.

Advertisements

------------------
ATvrB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote