[Techno] Signal Jacker - Астронавт № 5.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 22-01-2018, 08:56 PM   #1
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1410
[Techno] Signal Jacker - Астронавт № 5.

Hi all.

This is a 17 min track split in to two halves, first half is deep Techno, 2nd is more musical and emotional, both really nice tunes, please see other post for pt:2

Pt:1

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks for listening guys.

Last edited by A.M; 23-01-2018 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Fixed Title

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno] Signal Jacker - Астронавт № 5..
Old 23-01-2018, 02:57 AM   #2
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 310
Re: [Techno] Астронавт № 5 (Signal Jacker)

both are really cool and sounding real nice you could definitely shave it all down into one 6-8 min track imo, but its personal preference i guess

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 07:44 PM   #3
PPNDP
Analog Lurker
PPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nicePPNDP is just really nice
MC Status: 410
Re: [Techno] Signal Jacker - Астронавт № 5.

Solid club techno. Berlin-Detroit sound. I would merge them as one and cut this long beginning.

Last edited by PPNDP; 23-01-2018 at 07:50 PM..
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 09:33 PM   #4
Brokarucci
Minor Glitch
Brokarucci is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

this one has all the chances to become a banger in the club
Brokarucci is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #5
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1410

Thanks you guys, I know it's long I just always wanted to write one of those 14 min long epic tunes, ie Rez, Chime etc

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 09:10 PM   #6
Adelina
Soundwave Mangler
Adelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Travers View Post
Hi all.

This is a 17 min track split in to two halves, first half is deep Techno, 2nd is more musical and emotional, both really nice tunes, please see other post for pt:2

Pt:1

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks for listening guys.
I already like this track. Nice work, thanks!
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:28 AM   #7
ATvrB
Granular Poster
ATvrB is currently spamming hard
Living in Denmark

Damn!

I got hooked up on the very first second, I knew it was gonna be pure ear candy to me! Very progressive track, new elements coming in all the time, I appreciate that.

I was expecting some kind of break, I feel that you keep on adding stuff which leads to a very busy track at some point. I would definately do a main break or several shorter ones to give some energy variation.

It sounds really good except when I feel it gets too busy

Going to listen to part 2 now

------------------
ATvrB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:19 AM   #8
dj200
IDMf's latest spammer
dj200 is currently spamming hard

Well done! Though i dont anymore into this Berlin School techno, from the technical aspect its a well produced track.

Could be played already in Berghain how it is. Means not really something to add from my side, except my acknowledgment.

Advertisements

dj200 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote