Reaktor 5 - really quick question
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Modular software & programming MaxMSP, Reaktor, Pure Data, Jeskola BUZZ, and other modular programs. Any questions relating to these programs (patching, favorite ensembles) should be posted in this forum.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:13 AM   #1
Owen De-Vice
Ghostly
Owen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MC
West Midlands
MC Status: 17132199
Reaktor 5 - really quick question

I have R5 and am thinking about exploring it more, this however will hopefully be an easy question for someone, although google was not all that helpful. All the synths made in R5 look different, can you design the look yourself? how is this done? (roughly) and can you only ever open r5 synths in r5 it self or is there a way to export them?

Thank you in advance

Advertisements

Owen De-Vice is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:00 AM   #2
RadarJammer
Re: Reaktor 5 - really quick question

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Don't forget to crack open the manual once in awhile & you can only open r5 patches in r5 but you can open r5 in your host.
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
Owen De-Vice
Ghostly
Owen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MCOwen De-Vice is a savage MC
West Midlands
MC Status: 17132199

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarJammer View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Don't forget to crack open the manual once in awhile & you can only open r5 patches in r5 but you can open r5 in your host.
ahhh i broke rule 101 'look at the manuel', im going to blame the fact I was reading journals all day for an essay I have to write and subconsciously didnt want to face any more reading aha. Thank you for your help!
Owen De-Vice is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
1nfinitezer0
Knob Twiddler
1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC
montreal
MC Status: 1597449

hah! I know that feeling, when you've spent so much time learning stuff you want to just mess around with music, instead of having to approach it academically.

Advertisements

------------------
1nfinitezer0 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote