Android daw controller
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #1
kaltesHerz
Granular Poster
kaltesHerz will become famous soon enough
Maine
MC Status: 60
Android daw controller

Is there any way to make them usable, latency wise? Maybe via cable? I just like having the touch screen, I could probably use the xy controller for drawn out pads but I would love to have an extra fully functioning midi device. I

I'm using a motorola electrify which is running a multi core processor at 1.2 GHz if I'm not mistaken so its a pretty beefy device. I've got a variety of instruments I've found, as well as touchOsc and touch DAW

Advertisements

------------------
kaltesHerz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 AM   #2
Haven
Minor Glitch
Haven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MCHaven is a savage MC
Pittsburgh
MC Status: 10445
Re: Android daw controller

Theres lots of Applications for midi controlling as far as the Iphone and Ipad goes, but the Android market seems pretty laking, and probably due to the latency, yeah. there are a few apps out there but they seem to connect over Wifi, and that seems even worse.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I wish there were, I have an android myself.
Haven is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:09 AM   #3
kaltesHerz
Granular Poster
kaltesHerz will become famous soon enough
Maine
MC Status: 60
Re: Android daw controller

Its a nice device, I feel like it can be done. I don't know why no one has invested the time to play with the APIs, maybe figure out a way to have a cabled connection. I don't think I'll need to be taking my daw controller out into the crowd or something, that would be cool though, letting people play with it, could be a cool element.

Advertisements

------------------
kaltesHerz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote