Autechre Max/Msp & Reaktor Patches - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Modular software & programming MaxMSP, Reaktor, Pure Data, Jeskola BUZZ, and other modular programs. Any questions relating to these programs (patching, favorite ensembles) should be posted in this forum.

Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 AM   #101
noelcampbelljnr
Learning The Ropes
noelcampbelljnr is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Autechre Max/Msp & Reaktor Patches

Yeah I am new here and was unsucessful at getting the AE Patch the one called cleaner to work. Its such a shame. Can anyone shed some light on the problem for me

Advertisements

noelcampbelljnr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: LFO
Old 13-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #102
shamantrixx
Granular Poster
shamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MC
Rijeka
MC Status: 1323927

A month ago I tried to get Max 5 on Win7 to control some parameters in Studio One. After few days of trying I finally concluded that one of the following must be true:

1. I'm not intelligent enough to make it work
Obviously 48% of the population is living in denial of their own stupidity because when asked (and studies have been made which confirm this) 98% of people believe that their intelligence is above average .. ergo statement No 1 has a 48% probability and is therefore at the top of my list.

2. Max 5 simply does not work with Studio One
Statements No 2 and 3 don't necessary exclude one another but they still make a difference. I can imagine going back to Cubase just to be able to use a toy like Max 5, so if anyone can confirm that it will work speak now or forever hold your mouth shut.

3. Whoever build Max 5 does not give a shit and he had no intention to make it possible to use Max 5 with any other sequencer apart from Live
this one is self explanatory

If anyone here can resolve my trilemma - I would be very grateful.

------------------
"Everybody experiences far more than he understands. Yet it is experience, rather than understanding, that influences behavior."
Marshall McLuhan
shamantrixx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #103
Keef Baker
Keef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MC
Leeds
MC Status: 10176330

Erm.. Why would it be able to control studio one? You'd need to be able to plug in to the API to do that. I mean, it's not like max for live worked straight away, specific modules had to be coded to get it to work...

I couldn't imagine you WOULD be able to get it to work with another DAW otherwise when max for live was announced it wouldn't have been as big of a deal, would it!

------------------
Updated spotify list of all the stuff I've been involved with here:
And bandcamp for stuff I wouldn't even go to a record company with here: https://keefbaker.bandcamp.com/
There's other stuff out there but I can't be fucked to list it.
Keef Baker is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #104
shamantrixx
Granular Poster
shamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MCshamantrixx is a savage MC
Rijeka

I see .. so it's the 3rd option overlapping with 1st My bad!

btw: I was able to start Max rewire from Studio One so it looked like it could work perhaps. But I was obviously ill guided

------------------
"Everybody experiences far more than he understands. Yet it is experience, rather than understanding, that influences behavior."
Marshall McLuhan
Old 13-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #105
Keef Baker
Keef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MCKeef Baker is a savage MC
Leeds

rewire is just basic comms, not full program manipulation I'm afraid.

------------------
And bandcamp for stuff I wouldn't even go to a record company with here: https://keefbaker.bandcamp.com/
Old 13-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #106
shamantrixx
Granular Poster
Rijeka

tnx for clarification .. it's been a humbling experience

------------------
Marshall McLuhan
Old 14-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #107
Keef Baker
Leeds

Sorry, didn't mean to come off a dick if I did.

------------------
Old 14-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #108
shamantrixx
Granular Poster
Rijeka

No you didn't .. I could have read the fucking manual

------------------
Marshall McLuhan
Old 16-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #109
Jack.
Regular Freak
Jack. is currently spamming hard

Hello, sorry to drag this post back up but the links arnt working. Does anyone still have these patches? or know where i can find them. I really want to look at some accomplished algorithmic patches to learn from. People are (understandably) very cagey about letting others see this type of thing.
Jack. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2012, 02:39 AM   #110
Jack.
Regular Freak
Jack. is currently spamming hard

Just seen someone on an earlier page already had. Must have missed it the first time. Sorray!

Advertisements

Jack. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote