u-he ACE Any Cable Everywhere Synth Tips & Patches - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Modular software & programming MaxMSP, Reaktor, Pure Data, Jeskola BUZZ, and other modular programs. Any questions relating to these programs (patching, favorite ensembles) should be posted in this forum.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #21
mudpeople
Minor Glitch
mudpeople is currently spamming hard
Reno
MC Status: 10
Re: u-he ACE Any Cable Everywhere Synth Tips & Patches

Berlin Mod makes me moist, Bazille is such a tease, the jerk has the balls to try and call it an 'alpha' at the same time.

Ive only had ACE spike badly when I bumped an envelop parameter or activated like 3 other voices while it was playing, but the first plgu I messed around trying to patch was VoltKitchen Arppe2600, which not only allows feedback, its very easy for anyone unfamiliar with the interface to misroute ore ven just overtweak a knob and the thing tries to tear your brain out your ears (which is of cvourse most of the reason it and hte ARP2600 had the appeal they do)

I would share the rack I have uploaded from my live setup, but most of that isn't my own work, just basic starting points for cableation

Other than read the manual, tehres some interesting techniques that ACE does that I at leat wouldn't have guessed

Advertisements

mudpeople is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #22
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214389798
Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,762 Posts

Berlin Modular (Bazille, ACE XL and L.U.S.H in one synth) is gonna be EPIC! I don't buy VSTi's so often but this is one to get.
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #23
Will.E.P.
Ghostly
Will.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MC
North Carolina
MC Status: 7678117

Why have I never heard of this vst? I'm curious. Do the VCO's output without a gate triggering an amp envelope? I've yet to find a vst that will do this.

Advertisements

------------------
- William

Will.E.P. (Me) - Polaroids
Will.E.P. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote