[Ambient/Electronic/80's/Spacesynth] Reubino - Panoramic Dreams LP (21/12/2014)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 12-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #1
Reubino
Minor Glitch
Reubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to behold
Melbourne
MC Status: 710
Icon7 [Ambient/Electronic/80's/Spacesynth] Reubino - Panoramic Dreams LP (21/12/2014)

Hello all,

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
is my second most recent LP release on bandcamp.

This was originally going to be my first album release several years ago. Whilst my first album [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
was in production, I put it aside until I found time to finish it. Now ten years later after it's inception, Panoramic Dreams finally gets a release in December of 2014.

It follows a similar Spacesynth/Ambient vibe like my first album Outerstella. It's a bit of a slight departure with a few more organic twists and turns along the way.

I'd love to hear the IDM members feedback and thoughts on the album. Please feel free to comment.

Enjoy!

- Reubino

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Reubino is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Vangelis - Blade Runner Soundtrack
Old 05-02-2015, 02:48 PM   #2
Arcanor
Granular Poster
Arcanor will become famous soon enough
Harleysville, PA
MC Status: 60
Re: [Ambient/Electronic/80's/Spacesynth] Reubino - Panoramic Dreams LP (21/12/2014)

I took a listen to several of your songs. Nice and spacey. Thanks for sharing!

------------------
[Chillout, Ambient, Dance] "Cerulean Sojourn" - album released 24Jan2015

Arcanor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:20 PM   #3
mau53y3
Regular Freak
mau53y3 will become famous soon enoughmau53y3 will become famous soon enough
Canada
MC Status: 110
Re: [Ambient/Electronic/80's/Spacesynth] Reubino - Panoramic Dreams LP (21/12/2014)

I like it! It has a very spacey ambient feel to it while remaining somehow upbeat! It definitely is a very good musical composition!
mau53y3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:24 AM   #4
Reubino
Minor Glitch
Reubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to beholdReubino is a splendid one to behold
Melbourne
MC Status: 710

Thank you very much Arcanor and mau53y3 for the comments and praise. For more variety I do like crossing between the upbeat and ambient genres in my music.

If you're interested in something a little more on the spacesynth vibe. Be sure to check out my first album [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers!

- Reubino

Advertisements

------------------
Reubino is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote