[Electronic/Cinematic] Project 244 - Gear Ratio (clip)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 28-04-2014, 12:12 AM   #1
Metsik
Granular Poster
Metsik will become famous soon enough
Detroit
MC Status: 67
Icon8 [Electronic/Cinematic] Project 244 - Gear Ratio (clip)

Hey all, I haven't had time to produce much lately due to work, but here's a WIP. Any comments on the mix/flow would be nice. I'm planning on getting some vocals for this (walkie-talkie/static stuff), and of course, finishing the entire track. Hope you like it!

Cheers

Advertisements

Metsik is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electronic/Cinematic] Project 244 - Gear Ratio (clip).
Old 01-05-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
hcgaron
Granular Poster
hcgaron will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: [Electronic/Cinematic] Project 244 - Gear Ratio (clip)

Cool work in progress, good groove from the get go. It sounds like something you might hear in a commercial (which is something we might all like - payday!) Very cinematic indeed.

Not a lot of critique from me, I know it's a work in progress so I wouldn't assume to start making suggestions until hearing the finished product. But I think you're on a good start and you can have something really cool soon!

Please take a listen to my latest remix. I would appreciate your feedback as well: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers!
hcgaron is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:25 AM   #3
Mister_Lister
Minor Glitch
Mister_Lister has a spectacular aura aboutMister_Lister has a spectacular aura aboutMister_Lister has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: [Electronic/Cinematic] Project 244 - Gear Ratio (clip)

Hey man, really liking what you have got going on. The bassline is cool, and the track has a nice atmosphere to it. It almost reminds me of something that the M-Machine might do. I think that the snare may be a little to loud though. Other than that, nice one!

Advertisements

Mister_Lister is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote