Classical musicians?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 29-09-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
cirric
Deep Underground
cirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MCcirric is a savage MC
SF
MC Status: 7104577
Classical musicians?

Hi, so kind of on and off for a long time I had the idea of getting into classical musicianship. I really like the Philip Glass Ensemble, that's almost exactly what I had in mind when I discovered that stuff. Like composing and performing modern stuff for a chamber-sized ensemble. Plus mixing in the synths and whatnot.

It's a big commitment so I'm not sure how realistic it is. I would however like to learn to compose on sheet music at the very least and maybe even record the occasional chamber piece to go with my usual electronic stuff. I really, really like the idea of say, doing a modular synth/woodwind section sort of thing.

Samples are eh, pretty good sometimes, most of the time it's a bit dodgy if you want realism. :bye:

Long time fan of the Kronos Quartet, too ...

Last edited by cirric; 29-09-2014 at 01:53 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
bandcamp | soundcloud | tumblr | twitter

Like my facebook page for a free album code.
cirric is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote