[popcorn] Admins Deleting Threads? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Closed Thread
Old 30-08-2013, 01:52 AM   #21
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175278290
Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,950 Posts
Re: Admins Deleting Threads?

First impressions.

Advertisements

deadmau7 is offline   Thanks
Thanks to deadmau7
PROton42 (30-08-2013)
Old 30-08-2013, 01:54 AM   #22
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5745493

Look at the bright side of things...

By creating this thread, you got back all your posts!

EDIT - Well 3 more posts and you got back your 7....

------------------
Say :|

bbb is offline   Thanks
Thanks to bbb
relic (30-08-2013)
Old 30-08-2013, 01:58 AM   #23
DMO
DMO will become famous soon enoughDMO will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Dude, you're just pissed because you are now 7 posts further away from chucking your tunes in the LB...

When even be pissed? By the time we time we are done giving you shit, assuming you keep responding, you'll have 35 posts...
I am not going to post any tracks on this site, some of my music is up and around, I don't need to post it here.

I came here to help people make their music better because I love hearing things improve. My issue is a principal issue and the way my concerns, as a user to the forum are being handled by the admins, more then shows me how this place works and what it's about. I wanted to stay to give people advice and potentially put good tracks into the right hands if I could, but I feel like that can't really be done if only the select few get to post.
DMO is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #24
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

How quaint.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #25
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7237829

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Dude, you're just pissed because you are now 7 posts further away from chucking your tunes in the LB...

When even be pissed? By the time we time we are done giving you shit, assuming you keep responding, you'll have 35 posts...
Your friendly neighbourhood shitposters. True internet superheroes in disguise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMO View Post
I am upset about it.
Welcome to the world. You'll soon realize 95% of it will make you upset, and the remaining 5% is likely illegal or a taboo.

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #26
Noahhasty
Radial Developer
Noahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant future
Asheville, NC
MC Status: 1660

I think we should have a rule where you have to have at least 35 posts to post anything. Here, here?

------------------
Noahhasty is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:06 AM   #27
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8562380
Thanked 7,429 Times in 5,251 Posts

Despite the fact that from your perspective you are having a shitty experience, our Listening Booth is pretty awesome. And honestly, the admins aren't asking a lot of people to keep to the formatting rules. That's why shit got deleted, not because of some Admin hate-rage conspiracy. The LB is pretty much the only forum I'll put my tunes on because the level of support, commentary and quality is top notch.

It's unfortunate your post got put down by friendly fire, but there really is NO reason to fly off the handle. Christ dude, you've been here for all of five minutes and you are making demands about Archiving posts and raging on the admins, with really absolutely nothing to back up any of it.

Just in terms of experience, you are basing a lot of your accusations on a fraction of experience/evidence.

For one, despite the original intent of the forum they welcome all kinds of tunes to be posted and all kinds of discussions to take place here.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:06 AM   #28
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt
Suiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MC
MC Status: 24584798
Thanked 1,560 Times in 950 Posts

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Suiyoubi is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Suiyoubi
relic (30-08-2013)
Old 30-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #29
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahhasty View Post
I think we should have a rule where you have to have at least 35 posts to post anything. Here, here?
I've been a new member all too many times, I kind of feel their pain. I think the mods are good enough at spam filtering that people with 2 posts could post in the listening booth, and spam would probably be eliminated on the regular as it is now... but I'm probably wrong considering it doesn't work that way.

Also if the OP is better than everybody else, I like to think that I would care enough to hear it, but he won't do it. A lot of people quick-master their tracks, it's pretty common. I don't buy the hype.
Old 30-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #30
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 34650
Thanked 4,126 Times in 2,688 Posts

If moderators weren't allowed to moderate threads or posts, what exactly would be the point of even having them?

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks
Thanks to PROton42
relic (30-08-2013)
Old 30-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #31
DMO
DMO will become famous soon enoughDMO will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broton42 View Post
If moderators weren't allowed to moderate threads or posts, what exactly would be the point of even having them?
Alright this is going to be the last time I write here, I wasn't suggesting not to moderate. I am merely suggesting the LB rules are a bit too strict, causing them to be counter productive in some instances, such as this.

Bye have fun, hope you get famous on your forum, brosss
DMO is offline   Thanks
Thanks to DMO
Kvlt O))) (30-08-2013)
Old 30-08-2013, 02:21 AM   #32
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC

Who exactly is suggesting that being a musician or forum moderator is about fame?
Oh that's right, I forget that some people are completely jaded by corporate media.

------------------
Thanks to PROton42
oly (30-08-2013)
Old 30-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #33
fid
IDMf Artist
fid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,556 Times in 1,969 Posts

Quote:
I am not going to post any tracks on this site, some of my music is up and around, I don't need to post it here.

I came here to help people make their music better because I love hearing things improve. My issue is a principal issue and the way my concerns, as a user to the forum are being handled by the admins, more then shows me how this place works and what it's about. I wanted to stay to give people advice and potentially put good tracks into the right hands if I could, but I feel like that can't really be done if only the select few get to post.
All I see when I read this is "I came to inflate my ego and you're not making that easy for me... I will tell all of you how awesome I am without posting my music. I have no forum social skills and I like to complain about deleted posts [seriously? jesus christ] that contain my godly responses about sidechaining which are a work of art and getting people riled up by pushing all the right buttons makes me hard."

Your issue is hardly a principal issue. I have been posting here seven years and my post count of course reflects probably the same ratio of deleted posts for the same reasons and probably by a hundred fold. Honestly your attitude blows whale dick and if you don't ever post here again it isn't any loss to any of us.

Yeah I represent this forum in its entirety and ill tell you to fuck off again, please.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
h̷e̶y̴ ̷m̷a̴n̸ ̵l̶e̷t̴s̷ ̵f̷a̸c̴e̶ ̷i̶t̸ ̶s̸o̵m̵e̴t̷i̴m̴e̴s̶ ̸i̴t̷s̴ ̴j̴u̶s̶t̸ ̸t̴o̴x̵i̷c̴ ̵a̵n̶d̸ ̵j̷u̶s̷t̴ ̶k̸i̶l̶l̵s̶ ̷l̷e̶g̷i̶t̷i̴m̴a̵t̶e̵ ̷i̵n̷t̶e̷r̸e̸s̶t̷,̸ ̸b̷e̴t̷t̵e̶r̵ ̷t̷o̸ ̸h̸a̷v̷e̸ ̷"̶q̷u̴a̶l̷i̸t̷y̸ ̴p̶o̶s̴t̶s̸"̷ ̷t̸h̶e̸n̵ ̵b̶e̴ ̴t̵h̶e̴ ̷a̸m̷u̸s̷e̶m̵e̷n̷t̶ ̵p̸a̷r̶k̸ ̵o̵f̸ ̴s̶h̵e̶n̸n̴a̸n̶i̷g̸a̶n̶s̴ ̶a̴n̸d̸ ̸b̵u̶l̷l̶s̴h̴i̵t̶.̷.̴.̴o̸t̶h̶e̶r̸w̷i̵s̴e̵ ̵w̷h̸a̶t̴ ̶y̴o̷u̸r̵ ̷l̵e̴f̶t̶ ̴w̴i̵t̸h̵ ̵i̴s̷ ̶a̷ ̶c̴e̵s̶s̶p̷o̵o̵l̶ ̸a̷n̵d̴ ̴n̸o̶ ̷o̷n̴e̶ ̵w̷a̵n̴t̶s̷ ̷t̴o̷ ̷l̵i̸v̴e̵ ̷i̴n̷ ̴a̷ ̷c̴e̶s̸s̷p̸o̷o̶l̸.̵
fid is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #34
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175278290
Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,950 Posts

Quote:
Alright this is going to be the last time I write here, I wasn't suggesting not to moderate. I am merely suggesting the LB rules are a bit too strict, causing them to be counter productive in some instances, such as this.

Well if you're going to have a cryfest you could at least end it constructively and point out specific flaws.

Formatting of titles isn't a bad idea and there are at least a couple of reasons why. What's your problem with it?

Second to all this, if it's the threads that got deleted and not an attack at you it really just makes you seem uppity and arrogant about holding the posts you wrote in such high regard. However, if you feel you have worthwhile information to share to people who posted tracks in the LB PM them about it and offer the same advice that way.

And so, why have you taken it so personally? So far all the attack is pretty much purely from you.

We won't even remember you tomorrow if you leave now. Why don't you be constructive instead of throwing your toys out of the pram?

Jeez.
deadmau7 is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #35
Chozo Tull
IDMf Supporter
Chozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MC
Near Paris
MC Status: 15460

Quote:

I'd love to get tunes famous around here o:

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boretron42 View Post
I will now only post pictures of my boner if I make it to 10,000 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
If you drop the beat it's just called noise, you trendy fuck.

Chozo Tull is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #36
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard

This guy is loving the shit out of the attention, though. He's reading all of these posts, trying his hardest not to reply. Also, he isn't famous. Nobody is bothered and it's going to drive him mad.
Old 30-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #37
PROton42
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Nobody is bothered.
What, are you inSANE!? I am SO bothered right now! Just LISTEN to the sound of my jimmies being rustled up in here. It's all like RBLRBLLRBRBLRBLRBLB

------------------
Old 30-08-2013, 02:33 AM   #38
Chozo Tull
IDMf Supporter
Chozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MC
Near Paris
MC Status: 15460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broton42 View Post
What, are you inSANE!? I am SO bothered right now! Just LISTEN to the sound of my jimmies being rustled up in here. It's all like RBLRBLLRBRBLRBLRBLB
You should get out your field recorder for that.

[Jimmies] Bronertron - rustling arpeggions

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boretron42 View Post
I will now only post pictures of my boner if I make it to 10,000 posts
Quote:
If you drop the beat it's just called noise, you trendy fuck.

Chozo Tull is offline   Thanks
Old 30-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #39
fid
IDMf Artist
fid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,556 Times in 1,969 Posts

G-g-guys I'm so b-b-b-b-butthurt.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
h̷e̶y̴ ̷m̷a̴n̸ ̵l̶e̷t̴s̷ ̵f̷a̸c̴e̶ ̷i̶t̸ ̶s̸o̵m̵e̴t̷i̴m̴e̴s̶ ̸i̴t̷s̴ ̴j̴u̶s̶t̸ ̸t̴o̴x̵i̷c̴ ̵a̵n̶d̸ ̵j̷u̶s̷t̴ ̶k̸i̶l̶l̵s̶ ̷l̷e̶g̷i̶t̷i̴m̴a̵t̶e̵ ̷i̵n̷t̶e̷r̸e̸s̶t̷,̸ ̸b̷e̴t̷t̵e̶r̵ ̷t̷o̸ ̸h̸a̷v̷e̸ ̷"̶q̷u̴a̶l̷i̸t̷y̸ ̴p̶o̶s̴t̶s̸"̷ ̷t̸h̶e̸n̵ ̵b̶e̴ ̴t̵h̶e̴ ̷a̸m̷u̸s̷e̶m̵e̷n̷t̶ ̵p̸a̷r̶k̸ ̵o̵f̸ ̴s̶h̵e̶n̸n̴a̸n̶i̷g̸a̶n̶s̴ ̶a̴n̸d̸ ̸b̵u̶l̷l̶s̴h̴i̵t̶.̷.̴.̴o̸t̶h̶e̶r̸w̷i̵s̴e̵ ̵w̷h̸a̶t̴ ̶y̴o̷u̸r̵ ̷l̵e̴f̶t̶ ̴w̴i̵t̸h̵ ̵i̴s̷ ̶a̷ ̶c̴e̵s̶s̶p̷o̵o̵l̶ ̸a̷n̵d̴ ̴n̸o̶ ̷o̷n̴e̶ ̵w̷a̵n̴t̶s̷ ̷t̴o̷ ̷l̵i̸v̴e̵ ̷i̴n̷ ̴a̷ ̷c̴e̶s̸s̷p̸o̷o̶l̸.̵
fid is offline   Thanks
Thanks to fid
relic (30-08-2013)
Old 30-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #40
PROton42
IDMf Artist

Come to think of it, RBLRBLLRBRBLRBLRBLB is actually the button combination for my Fatality, in which I delete all threads and posts of some noob just for the hell of it, because it's evil.

Advertisements

------------------
Thanks to PROton42
candlesayshi (30-08-2013)
Closed Thread