[Classical Ambient] Time Away - In the Mind of Mankind
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 21-06-2014, 01:43 PM   #1
TimeAway
Soundwave Mangler
TimeAway is just really niceTimeAway is just really niceTimeAway is just really niceTimeAway is just really nice
MC Status: 360
[Classical Ambient] Time Away - In the Mind of Mankind

A miix of Classical and Ambient... Hope you enjoy it. Feedback always welcome!

Advertisements

------------------
Want to relax? Take some time off with Time Away!
TimeAway is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Classical Ambient] Time Away - In the Mind of Mankind.
Old 14-07-2014, 05:11 AM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: [Classical Ambient] Time Away - In the Mind of Mankind

This has a lot of great dynamics and sounds, right off the bat. The arrangement is pretty great, but at times (especially on those kick drum impacts) it sounds like the limiter rubs the track the wrong way (this could of course be due to soundcloud being soundcloud, as that happens sometimes).

The change over to the guitar sound was fun. I think I like the second half of the track better just due to personal taste. I feel like the track breathes at its' very best between 3:51 and 5:44. After that point I think the dynamics get a bit squashed again due to those drum impacts.

All in all, I really liked it. This isn't normally my kind of ambient, but those guitar sounds really reminded me of Witxes or something. Nice work.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 07:18 AM   #3
oscardontmov
Analog Lurker
oscardontmov is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Classical Ambient] Time Away - In the Mind of Mankind

This made the hair on the back of my neck stand up... especially that female operatic sounding singing.. was that sampled? also was there artificial vibrato on it? Only suggestion I can think of is that maybe the quiet bit before the guitar is a bit too quiet.

Advertisements

oscardontmov is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote